Survival of the Wisest by Jonas Saulk

theloge

An interesting look into the mind of Jonas Salk, essentially the father of modern vaccines.

"Biologists have discovered many ways in Nature of acquiring such information and of producing new combinations. For example, sexual reproduction, which results in new mixtures of inheritable information, may be seen as a producer of "mutations" in the sense implied above. "Mutations," as here defined, would also be produced by the introduction, either naturally or experimentally, of a virus into a sperm or egg cell, the genetic information of which would then be incorporated in either the DNA or the RNA and transmitted." -page 61

Nemo

An interesting look into the mind of Jonas Salk, essentially the father of modern vaccines.

"Biologists have discovered many ways in Nature of acquiring such information and of producing new combinations. For example, sexual reproduction, which results in new mixtures of inheritable information, may be seen as a producer of "mutations" in the sense implied above. "Mutations," as here defined, would also be produced by the introduction, either naturally or experimentally, of a virus into a sperm or egg cell, the genetic information of which would then be incorporated in either the DNA or the RNA and transmitted." -page 61

Jay Dyer was reading quote after quote after quote from this book in his appearance on Alex Jones the other day. He was also quoting Arthur Koestler and MK Ultra "scientists" from speeches they gave at a ClA conference.

The whole thing has been planned for decades and we are here to see them make their move.

Here's Dyer and his quotes: https://jaysanalysis.com/2021/04/12...blueprint-for-total-collapse-of-civilization/

Thanks for posting the archive link, as that book is impossible to get.

OP
T

theloge

Jay Dyer was reading quote after quote after quote from this book in his appearance on Alex Jones the other day. He was also quoting Arthur Koestler and MK Ultra "scientists" from speeches they gave at a ClA conference.

The whole thing has been planned for decades and we are here to see them make their move.

Here's Dyer and his quotes: https://jaysanalysis.com/2021/04/12...blueprint-for-total-collapse-of-civilization/

Thanks for posting the archive link, as that book is impossible to get.
Yeah I read the book before the whole COVID thing, and I went back to look at it after I heard Jay Dyer talk about it. I think it's important for people to realize that the vax agenda is to alter the course of human evolution. It seems like Salk thought that all viruses have the ability to be incorporated in DNA.