Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Supreme Lean Bulk EBook + Program By Hans Ambachtsheer

Discussion in 'Merchant Forums' started by Hans, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Hans

Hans Member

Hey everyone. I would just like to announce the release of my new Supreme Lean Bulk eBook + Program.
    By definition, lean bulking is to mainly gain muscle mass, while minimizing fat gain, or even losing excess fat along the journey. I put this eBook and training programs together from many years of experience in weightlifting as well as from research and helping/training others achieve their goals. This is an eBook + program I wished someone would have given me when I started out.

I would like to give a special thanks to @haidut for reviewing the eBook for me and giving me guidance where there was needed. Really appreciate your input.

-------------------------------

The Supreme Lean Bulk Program is created to serve all three categories of lifters - beginners, intermediates and advanced.

Beginner - would mean that you don't have much to any training experience at all and that you will need a more explanatory program to help you advance in training experience.

Intermediate - would mean that you do have a few weeks, maybe even a few months of training experience, however, you feel you still have a lot to learn and are far from the goal that you have in mind.

Advanced - would mean that you have a few years of training experience and have already tried different ways of training. However, you might feel that you get too easily stuck/hit a plateau and that you really need a game changer or a jump start to get you back into the river of results.

Whichever phase you may be in your career of training, this program will give you the best bang for your buck and will give you the best advancement in the shortest time possible.

This program gives a solution to these problems:
    There is a lack of integration between health and body recomposition. Health, metabolism, energy production, gut, thyroid function, androgen production etc., are all intertwined with building the ultimate physique.

This program is packed with the latest research on training, diet, supplements, and health that explains how to overcome health problems and how to go about restoring optimal health. This eBook will allow you to take back control of your health by equipping you with the necessary tools.

All the content inside is easy to understand and apply in your personal life and will fit any lifestyle.

What's inside the program
    • The eBook contains 26 detailed chapters bursting with thoroughly researched information about health, dieting, training methodologies, supplements and much more.
    • A 2 phase training program designed to maximize muscle growth and strength gains, while minimizing the chance of injury and overtraining.
    • 5 training program options, from weightlifting only twice per week all the way to 6 days a week depending on your goals and schedule.
    • 6 example meal plans with only the best foods that will help you build muscle fast while staying lean
    • Bonus: 4 personal counseling sessions per month for the first three months to help you succeed (optional).
    What's so unique about this program?
    This is a training program that will teach you the why behind the what, and the secrets behind the success. All in a nutshell, it is a foundational program that will teach and empower you to build your dream physique and above all, improve or maintain great health.

It's not only focused on getting you big, but it also focuses on other very important aspects such as:
    • Getting to know your body and how to train in unison with it accordingly
    • Building in symmetry
    • Improving/bringing out lagging muscles
    • Hitting the muscles from multiple aspects to stimulate the whole muscle maximally
    • Being able to choose from different exercises to do what works best for you
    • Developing that hard, boulder muscle look
    • Building strength and functionality
    • Get that mental edge
    How does the program work?
    This program is not time-limited, which means you will be able to use this program as long as you like or until you have reached your desired goal. And then you can still maintain it from thereon.

This is not only a training program, but it also comes with important guidelines and a diet and training eBook manual which will help you to follow through correctly and will set you up for success.

This program is designed for you to build muscle mass (while gaining little to no body fat in the process), define your muscles and build in symmetry while making strength gains in the gym.

This program also contains a variety of optional exercises which you will be able to choose from. Say you have an injury or a specific exercise isn't comfortable for you to do, then you will still have alternative exercises that you can do. These alternative exercises will still hit the muscle/s at the desired area, but in a different way that might be more comfortable for you.

------------------------------

Do not confuse this eBook/program with something that is solely just for bodybuilders, because everyone can benefit greatly from it. Also don't feel scared about trying it out, as I offer my assistance to answer any questions and give guidance where needed so that there can be a breakthrough for anyone.

I also want to mention, this program is for males only.

This eBook was not written to diagnose, treat or cure and disease, but I do provide thorough guidelines for lifestyle changes, supplements, and diet to help improve your health so that not only your physique goals are achieved, but also general well-being. If there is a specific issue I might not have addressed in the eBook that is specific to you, be sure to inbox me and I'll be sure to help.

You can learn more about the program on my website Natural Supremacy by clicking on this link: Supreme Lean Bulking eBook Manual + Training Program

P.S. I'm currently also working on my other eBook - Supreme Shredding eBook + program, so that should be available in the near future as well.

Hey @AretnaP , @TubZy , @Tbone107 , et al. I hope you might be interested in this.

2. andrewdcjr

andrewdcjr Member

As someone who's been a long time lurker, this book is remarkably helpful. The $65 price tag is high so bear that in mind, but for me it's worth it due to the outlines it gives, the suggestions, and the sourcing of informations. Going through the forums and other facebook groups, it can be difficult to come up with a plan to follow with all of the information posted by everyone. Thanks for the info, I look forward to making some progress in the coming weeks.

3. jamies33

jamies33 Member

Youve already read it?

4. Blossom

Blossom Moderator

Why males only? Please don’t take this as rude or complaining- I’m just genuinely curious.

5. OP
    Hans

Hans Member

My wife works with women whereas I personally only work with males and the research I do is specifically for men. Men and women are very different when it comes to training, goals, diet, supplementation etc. Hence my eBook and the info I give is targeted for men only. However, my wife is busy with her own ebook/s + programs for women so that should also be available in the near future.

6. OP
    Hans

Hans Member

Thanks for the positive feedback.
    Looking forward to your progress.

7. Blossom

Blossom Moderator

Thanks!

8. haidut

haidut Member

Congrats! As I mentioned by email, please consider other venues for publicity as well such as Lulu.com, Amazon, Library of Congress, etc.

9. Tbone107

Tbone107 Member

I wanted to chime in and of sorts write a review.

A little background, I found the forum a couple months ago and have been peating now for almost two months. I came from a lifting background that has lead me to a conventional bodybuilding diet and then most recently Keto (which I feel a lot of people coming here might be making the transition from.

I have a pretty good foundation as a former D1 athlete and deadlifting 650lbs at a weight of 180. Along with doing my best from an educational and practice standpoint with diet(even though I had lead myself down the wrong path)

When I first came here I reached out to Hans bc I saw his posts and it seemed that he was very knowledgable and has a good bit of knowledge around building a physique as well.

As someone that didn’t fully understand a peaty lifestyle he was extremely helpful helping me learn the basics and answering every possible question I could think up for what was best for me to make the improvements I was seeking (physique, libido, hormones, General well being).

I bought the plan and really can’t believe how much information it provides and has given me a totally different outlook on how I approach training, eating, and lifestyle. He has continued to help with every question I have in a very timely matter and I can’t believe the progress and improvements that I’ve made over the last couple of months.

If you have been led here from a similar situation to mine I would definitely consider the ebook and in turn having access to Hans to help, I’m certainly glad that I did and will continue to work with him and the program, only 2 months in and I feel much much better.

10. OP
    Hans

Hans Member

I can't edit the OP, so I'll just add it here... For those who are interested, here is the table of contents (TOC) of the eBook. Many of the topics contain many subtopics as well, which is not listed in the TOC. Just because I include a certain topic (for example, cardio) doesn't mean I endorse it. It's just a topic I write about, what science says about it, and how it can be used correctly if you do prefer to use it.

CONTENTS
    Introduction. 2
    Your dream physique. 4
    The Mindset. 5
    Muscle growth.. 8
    Diet strategies. 17
    Macros. 23
    The best food options & what to avoid.. 36
    What to avoid & eliminate from your diet. 40
    Elimination diet. 41
    Diet Apps. 44
    Water intake. 45
    Optimize Hormones for building muscle. 46
    Supplements. 50
    Training Methodology.. 59
    Logging your lifts. 71
    Overcoming a Stall. 73
    Time of day training.. 73
    What to do about DOMS. 74
    Muscle aspects. 78
    Instinctive training.. 79
    Mind to muscle connection... 81
    Concentric, eccentric & bar speed.. 82
    Time under tension... 83
    Maximum pump training.. 84
    Secrets to succeeding.. 84
    Tips to stay motivated with the diet & training.. 86
    Cardio... 87

References. 89

11. OP
    Hans

Hans Member

If you're unsure about whether you want to lean bulk or rip, feel free to send me a message to discuss your goals so that I can help you decide which program will suit your current goals and needs best. Most people who want to get ripped are already under a lot of stress and are already eating too little, so going into a caloric deficit even further and adding training to your already stressful situation will make fat loss nearly impossible.
    If this is the case then it could be a good idea to first restore optimal metabolic function and reduce stress while consuming a sufficient amount of calories to support the metabolism (that should in anyway help build lean muscle and burn fat, if done correctly). So if you're not sure about what to do, feel free to send me a message and I can help you from there.

12. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

Do you have any more pictures of what physique you have attained with your approach? I think this would help attract more people.

13. Inaut

Inaut Member

Strapped for cash right now......but I will definitely purchase it in the new year. Really looking forward to reading it @Hans

14. OP
    Hans

Hans Member

Yes, I'll definitely be posting more photos soon for my training program, thanks. Just to elaborate a bit about the eBook though... I didn't write the eBook to justify a random approach I conjured up or something... my approach is based on science, self-experimentation/experience, Peat principles, etc. I wanted to put as much correct/accurate information together to help as many people as possible with diet, exercise, lifestyle, supplementation, etc. so that they can excel from the start, overcome a stall or excel in health etc. I see so often that so much wrong info is thrown out there or put into a book, such as sugar causes inflammation, fish oils are good, vitamin D isn't necessary, etc., so with my book I've taken the opportunity to give out the right information to help people get on the right track.

So the eBook doesn't contain the training program that I currently use. The eBook is focused on bulking properly/correctly while improving health and optimizing muscle mass gains, all based on science. It's also focused on integrating many of the topics discussed on the forum with building muscle, as I mentioned above. So it doesn't contain anything that I endorse (such as me saying "you have to do this or that with your training program, because this is what I do and it's the only thing that works"). Its main purpose is to help you improve your health so that you'll be able to gain as much muscle as possible while staying as lean as possible.
    The training program course, however, (which goes hand in hand with eBook and can be bought together), is more in line with/based on how I train and how I've made most of my best gains thus far. However, I do still encourage everyone to find out what works best for them but I also provide guidelines on how to do so.
    This is also why I highly recommend getting both eBook and training program together as they are highly complementary and work hand in hand, and can provide the reader with great info and how to implement it through the training etc. But they can still be bought and implemented separately if that is how the buyer prefers to purchase it.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic though, just thought I'd clarify a bit about the eBook not being about me endorsing some kind of approach (which is better in my opinion).

Thanks for your interest @Inaut

Just also wanted to mention, to anyone who would rather prefer just buying the one or the other, the eBook is now available on its own (without the training program course) for only $35. The training program course can also be bought separately (excluding my weekly personal help via email) for only $20.

15. Tbone107

Tbone107 Member

To follow up on my original post I have made incredible gains in both health, well being, and muscle gain so far with Hans guidance. For anyone coming from a keto phase over to peating, I highly reccomend Hans and his guidance.

16. OP
    Hans

Hans Member

That's great! Thanks for the update Tbone.

17. OP
    Hans

Hans Member

Just want to let everyone know that my Shredding ebook + training programs are done. It can be found here (Supreme Shredding eBook Manual + Training Program) if you're interested. For those that have already gotten my Lean Bulk program, you'll get 30% off this ebook. Contact me if you're interested in that. Thanks everyone for your support.

Just remember, if you don't know which one to get, contact me so that we can discuss your goals and that I can point you in the right direction. If you have any questions, contact me or ask here if you wish.

18. haidut

haidut Member

Just a quick note - you may want to include a few sentences on exemestane in the book, given our discussion in the other thread.

19. yerrag

yerrag Member

Hans, I remember Peat talking about the right way of developing muscles in lifting weights. If I remember right, he prefers the eccentric method. I've always wondered about that. Whether or not you agree with it, is there a lot of discussion on it, as well as on application? Thanks.

20. OP
    Hans

Hans Member

I have not included a section on pharmaceuticals as I don't use it personally. Do you think it would be of particular interest for someone that wants to lose weight and/or to improve metabolic efficiency? Or do you just mention it because it would be helpful to retain muscle during a cut?

Or were you referring to the lean bulk book?