Support Liver Health / Digestion / Keep Pathogens At Bay. Advices Pls!

Motif

What could a simple protocol that addresses all these points look like?

My digestion sucks and I suspect this is where my bad health is coming from.
Ox bile is a huge help for me and I hope this alone can eliminate some pathogens maybe.

somuch4food

What could a simple protocol that addresses all these points look like?

There is no magic bullet to solve these problems. If there was a simple protocol, I think everyone around here would be healthy and energetic... I also find that it is very personal.

My main personal points:
- Identify food allergens to reduce the stress on your digestive system.
- Find food that agrees with you so that you don't starve yourself.
- Limit meat as excess/undigested proteins can feed bad bacteria.
- Don't be orthorexic. If you have a symptom that appears, it does not mean that what you just ate triggered it. There can be a delay of a few hours to a few days.
- Take your time before making drastic changes. Perceive, Think, Act. :smile:

OP
M

Motif

I have histamine and probably salicylates issues. Cutting all those foods out would probably kill me. No chance to cut out all those foods.

I did a strict elimination diet. Three foods that didn't gave me symptoms

somuch4food

Yeah, got some ...

I understand if you don't want to talk about it, but unless you open up a bit, it is difficult to suggest ways to help you. Anything can affect digestion and digestion impacts everything. You certainly seem to be stuck in a chicken/egg conundrum.

OP
M

Motif

I had digestion issues all life long. Going to to Toilette once a week was normal and it didn't really improve much without ox bile.

I got Gilbert syndrome too. Maybe connected.

The psychological issues - not living how I would like to live. And not getting rid of my symptoms is a big part of it.

somuch4food

The psychological issues - not living how I would like to live. And not getting rid of my symptoms is a big part of it.

I certainly understand this. I have good periods and start moving forward, only to crash a few weeks later.

Have you identified deficiencies that could stem from childhood? How was your diet back then? Mine was pretty horrible when I reflect on it. Meat and dairy might have been the best things I ate. The rest was pretty processed.

OP
M

Motif

I certainly understand this. I have good periods and start moving forward, only to crash a few weeks later.

Have you identified deficiencies that could stem from childhood? How was your diet back then? Mine was pretty horrible when I reflect on it. Meat and dairy might have been the best things I ate. The rest was pretty processed.

I'd say a pretty average bull**** European diet. Musli, milk, Kellogg's, noodles, mostly pork and chicken, little veggies, barley fruits, chocolate or other candy stuff, lemonade, buscuits. That's probably it pretty much

Started smoking and drinking a lot of alcohol on weekends and 2 years later all these symptoms came up.
Had stressful times too since then not related to these symptoms

OP
M

Motif

I see bowel toxins rather as a relatively late-acting factor that accelerates a process which develops for other reasons. Once our detoxifying mechanisms begin to fail, bowel toxins pass the bowel with relative ease, and rapidly destroy the remaining systems of defense and detoxification. The altered hormonal environment and weakened digestion of an aging organism create a new balance between the animal and the bowel flora, sometimes allowing the proliferation of more toxic flora. The accumulation of iron and other heavy metals, and of unsaturated fats, and the progressive loss of copper under the influence of the stress of darkness, are probably the central events in the process of aging.” -Dr. Ray Peat, PhD

What does he mean with the copper loss ?

I got High iron , ferritin and transferrin are good.
Copper zinc and Ceruloplasmin low

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals