Support Group For Those Of Us Who Find Ourselves On RPF On Saturday Night

L

lollipop

LoL @alywest - made me smile. I had some aspirin this morning because of a family dinner last night. Was actually Peat friendly - just precautionary...

OP
alywest

alywest

LoL @alywest - made me smile. I had some aspirin this morning because of a family dinner last night. Was actually Peat friendly - just precautionary...
No judgment, Lisa. I'm going to be going to bed with a cocktail of progesterone, thiamine, OJ AND honey. I have no self restraint.

Tarmander

Slammed some Artemisinin earlier today...did 200mg instead of 100mg cause I wanted to.

lvysaur

Sometimes you stop eating gelatin for a while and then you remember to and everything changes

Also how do you stop aspirin from giving you ear problems

HDD

Bowl of Blue Bunny vanilla ice cream, 1/4 cynoplus, Unisom, Zzzzzzzzz

aquaman

I did a normal evening of reading the forum for 3 hours, taking 14 supplements, drinking sugared milk only, sitting under a red light, blocking wifi signals, earthing, coffee enema, saying no to social engagements in case people near me were going to eat PUFA, worrying about whether anyone in my building was eating PUFA (it can infect you through walls), not watching TV after 9pm because of the blue light, avoiding alcohol, and not ejaculating.

REAL HEALTH!

OP
alywest

alywest

I did a normal evening of reading the forum for 3 hours, taking 14 supplements, drinking sugared milk only, sitting under a red light, blocking wifi signals, earthing, coffee enema, saying no to social engagements in case people near me were going to eat PUFA, worrying about whether anyone in my building was eating PUFA (it can infect you through walls), not watching TV after 9pm because of the blue light, avoiding alcohol, and not ejaculating.

REAL HEALTH!

What about CO2? C'mon, you're really slacking on these health measures. Also, did you see anyone on the internet eating PUFA because that can also get into your system.

JanW55

Forum Supporter
OK aquaman and alywest, way to go, hilarious! Saturday nights around here have been known to sound similar and of course my personal addition would be some bag-breathing to counteract my own anxiety about (1) having eaten PUFA from 1955 until 2016 plus (2) family members still doing so now (and urging me to partake of those "healthy essential oils" and get a real life, with them!) -- fortunately those FM's live somewhat at a distance!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals