Supplements to help tolerate a stressful scene

TMCMac

Stress depletes magnesium. ZMA.

Make the environment as good for you as possible. Are you in your own room? Meditation, brainwave entrainment audio, tai chi, yoga, etc.

DHEA (+ melatonin), as cortisol is anti-stress and bad when out of ratio with DHEA. DHEA biases toward slow metabolism, lower aldosterone, etc.

Russet potatoes (+ 2 cups high-fat raw milk in the morning for 25-35g fat) or milk are a mono diet approach.

I think meeting RDAs and getting ratios right (2 : 1 : 2 : 8 : 4 calcium : magnesium : phosphorus : potassium : sodium; bonus: 800-1200 mg phosphorus) are a good start. Then it is about melatonin (eg, REMfresh 500) and DHEA topical/sustained. Then the various meditations.
Interesting so the ratios is what matters not the amount? How do you hit those ratios? Magnesium supps mess up my gut and give acid reflux. Do you do 2 grams calcium?

How much melatonin do you do?
I know ray peat says melatonin is a stress horomone right? But in context Im guessing good melatonin for sleep would be optimal?

TMCMac

Stress depletes magnesium. ZMA.

Make the environment as good for you as possible. Are you in your own room? Meditation, brainwave entrainment audio, tai chi, yoga, etc.

DHEA (+ melatonin), as cortisol is anti-stress and bad when out of ratio with DHEA. DHEA biases toward slow metabolism, lower aldosterone, etc.

Russet potatoes (+ 2 cups high-fat raw milk in the morning for 25-35g fat) or milk are a mono diet approach.

I think meeting RDAs and getting ratios right (2 : 1 : 2 : 8 : 4 calcium : magnesium : phosphorus : potassium : sodium; bonus: 800-1200 mg phosphorus) are a good start. Then it is about melatonin (eg, REMfresh 500) and DHEA topical/sustained. Then the various meditations.
Ive been doing pansterone is 5mg dhea topical good or do you prefer higher doses?

TMCMac

Go based on labs.
Yeah I think youre right. I think im going to do some labs before experimenting with horomones. Pansterone has been making me too fatigued this whole past week. Although metergoline has had some really good effects. Makes me feel positive and optimistic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals