Supplements For Worrying And Overthinking?

faxmulder

Hi foks,

M34 here.

I’m having these issues: worrying, over-thinking and over-analyzing everything. This attitude is causing me mental fatigue and difficulties on focusing, taking decisions and actually doing stuff in the present moment.

I was thinking that these issues could be related to hypothyroid/low T (besides brain fog and overthinking I have also cold hands, dry skin, not so great libido) so I took bloodworks for checking hormones. However they only highlighted low vitamin D and LH.

Which are in your opinion the best supplements for helping with this condition? I was thinking mainly about:

• adaptogens, such as ashwagandha, ginseng, rhodiola
  • mushrooms, such as cordyceps, maitake, chaga. From what I’ve read here also white jelly could help with focus and mood
  • other supplements not in the categories above: polygala, shilajit, agmatine, NAC, alpha GPC, black seed oil

Thanks for your help as always!

YourUniverse

It might be worth doing something or taking a chemical to stop the circle of stress briefly, to let your system catch its bearings. Something like a small dose of cyproheptadine in the evening could be useful.

Dietarily, Peat is constantly pounding home the necessity of overall nutrition for normalizing a bunch of hormones and reducing stress. Make sure your foundations are solid before jumping to any specific supplements: low PUFA, low starch, eggs, milk, oysters, butter, dark coffee, orange juice, salt (and baking soda to neutralize acids in OJ), gelatinous foods and minimal meat, masa harina, and cheese, with sunlight. Is there something foundational that could be lacking?

High_Prob

Agmatine 100 mg
Creatine 500 mg
Taurine 500 mg
Theanine 50 mg

Lithium 300 mcg
Magnesium 120 mg

jet9

+1 to GreekDemiGod suggestions.

Also why do you need supplements ? Fix your diet and lifestyle - it will be more effective LONG term.

Worrying and feelings of guilt/shame can be a symptom of low B 12. If you have any digestive problems it is easy to get low in B12.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals