Supplements/compounds to add to TRT

Electrisio

I’m on TRT at a medium dose, probably sit between 600-700ngdl and a free in top quarter fo the range. Anyone know any good supplements/compounds that could add additional benefit to my TRT. I’m looking for androgenic, mental and libido like benefits. I’m not interested in increasing my dose as I feel my estrogen creep up a bit more than I like when I go higher, more water retention which I don’t like.

I’m on TRT at a medium dose, probably sit between 600-700ngdl and a free in top quarter fo the range. Anyone know any good supplements/compounds that could add additional benefit to my TRT. I’m looking for androgenic, mental and libido like benefits. I’m not interested in increasing my dose as I feel my estrogen creep up a bit more than I like when I go higher, more water retention which I don’t like.
"feeling" means nothing without analysis in hand. What is your weekly testosterone dosage? single injection and multiple injections? do you use aromatase inhibitors? it is strange that you are looking for something to add because already a well set TRT should not require further additions ... more details about you and your lifestyle would be needed ...

OP
E

Electrisio

"feeling" means nothing without analysis in hand. What is your weekly testosterone dosage? single injection and multiple injections? do you use aromatase inhibitors? it is strange that you are looking for something to add because already a well set TRT should not require further additions ... more details about you and your lifestyle would be needed ...
As I stated my levels sit between 600-700ngdl, the dosage isn’t relevant compared to the actual levels you achieve. I feel good on TRT. But I find it odd that you saying why would I want to add anything. This forum is full of people looking to optimise themselves.

EustaceBagge

You sure this is not just OCD? Maybe nootropics can help, not that I use them, but many people that do have a similar outlook on life as you do. Reddit has a decent subreddit on this.

stumpus

For what you want, I'd say Masteron for sure. For ease of use and tighter control, Proviron for starters. I also use Boron at 6mg daily (dinnertime) in conjunction with my "TRT" of daily injections of 25mg of Test Prop. My TT is always in the mid-800's, with FT considerably above upper end of the reference range. I try to keep things mildly supraphysiological. I tried to control my estrogen for years, and it was an endless chase that left me worse off than if I just left it alone. Everyone is different, though. I should note that I use other AAS at low doses other than what I've listed here.

EustaceBagge

For what you want, I'd say Masteron for sure. For ease of use and tighter control, Proviron for starters. I also use Boron at 6mg daily (dinnertime) in conjunction with my "TRT" of daily injections of 25mg of Test Prop. My TT is always in the mid-800's, with FT considerably above upper end of the reference range. I try to keep things mildly supraphysiological. I tried to control my estrogen for years, and it was an endless chase that left me worse off than if I just left it alone. Everyone is different, though. I should note that I use other AAS at low doses other than what I've listed here.
Can I ask you what you did to control estrogen? Was it the boron or the increased androgens?

Gûs80

Masteron lowered his e2? How do you use it?

golder

Out of curiosity, could drostanolone/masteron be dissolved and made into a topical?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Oral or topical DHEA. TRT often lower DHEA, so I'd make sure I'm using the right dose to optimize it. I like topical since more converts to 5 alpha reduced steroids, like androsterone. Normal T with low androsterone can cause low androgenic symptoms, such as low libido.

Make sure your diet is nutrient dense. For example zinc, which is crucial for inhibiting aromatase and increasing androgen receptors.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals