Supplementing With Co-E1 NADH Works Great! How Come?

yoshiesque

I just started taking supplementing with Co-E1 ENADA NADH (Reduced B-Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) at 20mg/day and it seems to work well with combating my fatigue.

I suffer from Chronic Fatigue, poor sleep, insomnia and have tried T3, pregnenolone among many of Ray Peats other recommendations and this supplement seems to work best.

Here is a link of the product below:
iherb.com/Co-E1-The-Energizing-Co-enzyme-Mojo-20-mg-30-Lozenges/9292

I wanted to ask you guys the following questions:
1. Why does this supplement work? (I have no deficiencies in nutrients, as far as my diet is concerned, I get adequate nutrients across all B vitamins too)
2. Is this safe?
3. How can I do this naturally, without needing supplements?

If someone could explain the technical processes involved in a more easily understandable way, that would be awesome!

Thanks!

tomisonbottom

I just started taking supplementing with Co-E1 ENADA NADH (Reduced B-Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) at 20mg/day and it seems to work well with combating my fatigue.

I suffer from Chronic Fatigue, poor sleep, insomnia and have tried T3, pregnenolone among many of Ray Peats other recommendations and this supplement seems to work best.

Here is a link of the product below:
iherb.com/Co-E1-The-Energizing-Co-enzyme-Mojo-20-mg-30-Lozenges/9292

I wanted to ask you guys the following questions:
1. Why does this supplement work? (I have no deficiencies in nutrients, as far as my diet is concerned, I get adequate nutrients across all B vitamins too)
2. Is this safe?
3. How can I do this naturally, without needing supplements?

If someone could explain the technical processes involved in a more easily understandable way, that would be awesome!

Thanks!

I seems to me, it would work simply because NADH is needed for energy........is it still working for you?

Motif

Same here. Nadh is one of the only things that have an effect on me. More focused

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals