Supplement to raise Estrogen

mad539

Hello,

looking at my latest lab works, it seems that i have very low estrogen for a man (30 years old):

Prolactin5.5 ng/mlRange: 2.6 - 13.1
Progesterone0.37 ng/ml (1.17 nmol/L)Range: 0.07 - 1.38
Estrone (E1)4.6 ng/lRange: 13 - 149
Estradiol (E2)17.2 pg/mlRange: <32
Estriol, free (E3)<0.07 ng/mlRange only for pregnant woman: 2.5 to 28.9

I also have symptoms like joint pain/cracking, dry skin, anhedonia/no emotions, brain fog, and so on.

What is the best supplement to raise estrogen to healthy/normal levels?
Does it makes sense to use high doses of DHEA, so it is converted to estrogen?

Thanks for any help.

OP
M

mad539

Thanks.

My test levels are good, the last time i had very high levels:
1625840722657.png

(freies = free)

DHEA-S was always very low everytime i tested it. I can't explain the low estrogens. Can 800 IU Vitamin E kill my estrogen like that?

milkboi

Thanks.

My test levels are good, the last time i had very high levels:
View attachment 25099
(freies = free)

DHEA-S was always very low everytime i tested it. I can't explain the low estrogens. Can 800 IU Vitamin E kill my estrogen like that?

Very interesting, so your aromatase activity must be really low for some reason. I don't think Vitamin E could've cause it, but can't be completely ruled out. Maybe your E2 was low before and Vitamin E crashed it further.

But yeah, DHEA sounds like the thing to do in your case. Could add some Pregnenolone while you are at it

OP
M

mad539

Looking back at a old lab result where i havn't used any vitamin E my estradiol (e2) was also very low (12pg/ml). Very strange.
I have StressNon (pregnenolone) from haidut here and DHEA oral tablets. I will try them both and see if that does something.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals