Supplement/Pill Shame

dbh25

I wonder if they are helping or not, and how the body uses them, compared to nutrients from food

Only in the sense that it suggests fragility, in that a truly healthy and independent person would not require anything but normal food and his own body.

Tom K

Supplements should be a bridge to health, assisting with the recovery from a condition. They should not become a way of life. Supplements are high in deuterium, which will eventually negatively impact the mitochondria.

Mauritio

Do you mean towards yourself or towards others?
To myself: not at all , because I am doing this for myself to become healthy and a better version of myself .
Towards others: yes , in the sense that I just do not want to explain myself to everyone ,and even If I do I bet some people would always be against it , so I avoid that most of the time. Only when someone asks me or I know I speak to someone who understands me and respects my choices.

Cirion

Not really but that said I have come to realize that supplementation is useless at least 80-90% of the time.

Manipulating food and environment / other stressors has had the longer lasting benefit for me.