SUPPLEMENT KING - 750 PILLS A DAY

bboone

the swedish discus thrower ricky bruch leaves all of your supplement stacks in the DUST

spd2bc47-jpg.jpg

here is a link to the segment of a documentary about him where he lays out his routine

bow down to the king

"17x3 before meal"
"428 tablets per day now"
"To feel good I'll have to get up to 750"

I wish I can have all supps in the world.

Gonna show it to my partner every time she says Im taking too much supps.

rei

Just imagine all the fillers in those pills. Many outright toxic, like titanium oxide which got banned few days ago in some countries.

Ras

Could be a lot of gelatin, if the capsules are of such.

Runenight201

That was a sad documentary. It seemed like all he had was his discus throwing, without any true close relationships. Poor guy died of pancreas cancer at 64. Well he still holds the Swedish world record.

OP
bboone

bboone

That was a sad documentary. It seemed like all he had was his discus throwing, without any true close relationships. Poor guy died of pancreas cancer at 64. Well he still holds the Swedish world record.

it's one of the best documentaries i've seen. bruch clearly had some sort of compulsive disorder, for which seems to have found a productive outlet..

RlQ41PD.jpg

Last edited:

Vinero

Just imagine all the fillers in those pills. Many outright toxic, like titanium oxide which got banned few days ago in some countries.
Maybe there weren't as many fillers in those years. I'm sure if he got intestinal upset he would have noticed it and cut down. Or maybe he had super-human digestion and those fillers didn't bother him.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals