Super Hairloss Cocktail

sappinatree

Hey fellas,

I just wanted to present this “potential” hairloss cocktail that I found while lurking through the internet the other day. Any chemists here have any ideas or agreements with the items/treatments listed?

Makes me wonder what would happen if one got their hands on all of these items and made the topical.

Here is the link if you want to check it out: https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/creating-the-ultimate-hair-loss-drug-cocktail/

T

TheBeard

So the first sentence of the hypothesis overview starts with "Inhibit 5AR.."

Are you ok with chemical castration?

Exactly.

This board has demonstrated over and over that DHT is not the culprit in androgenic allopecia, which is therefore mislabelled « androgenic »

Exactly.

This board has demonstrated over and over that DHT is not the culprit in androgenic allopecia, which is therefore mislabelled « androgenic »

I like to send those on the fence over to the DHT wikipedia page and have them scroll down to the 5AR deficiency section. When men read the phrases "clitorus-like phallus" and "partially unfused labia-like scrotum," a paradigm shift tends to occur.

OP
sappinatree

sappinatree

Exactly.

I don’t agree with DHT inhibition. But this chart addresses some other factors like the impact of aspirin, vitamin D3. Also, prostaglandins, which many on this forum agree is correlated with hair loss. I would recommend not paying attention to the 5AR inhibitors.

T

TheBeard

I like to send those on the fence over to the DHT wikipedia page and have them scroll down to the 5AR deficiency section. When men read the phrases "clitorus-like phallus" and "partially unfused labia-like scrotum," a paradigm shift tends to occur.

Hahaha

That being said, two of my best friends have the biggest penises I have seen, big testicles and a very low hang, while they have been on Propecia since age 20 (now 35).

They also have an urge to masturbate at least twice a day, and one of them hasn’t found any decrease in semen quantity or quality.

I’m certain DHT is absolutely necessary during prenatal stage and puberty for the development of androgenic characteristics, and a deficiency after late teens only randomly affects some unlucky few.

Hahaha

That being said, two of my best friends have the biggest penises I have seen, big testicles and a very low hang, while they have been on Propecia since age 20 (now 35).

They also have an urge to masturbate at least twice a day, and one of them hasn’t found any decrease in semen quantity or quality.

I’m certain DHT is absolutely necessary during prenatal stage and puberty for the development of androgenic characteristics, and a deficiency after late teens only randomly affects some unlucky few.

Small sample size.. but often no less convincing.

For example, every male exchange student from London I've met voted for Brexit. But the BBC and Channel 5 would have me believe that all educated young people voted remain.

aussiebaldguy

if you get a fat gut your skin stretches.
why not the galea in response to the bone growth?
_______

Bone adaptation has been suggested to be modulated by high strain (of around 3000 µɛ) associated with vigorous activities (Rubin & Lanyon, 1982). The same inductive mechanism may also be true of cartilage, as evidenced by the association of differing biomechanical influences at various sites of the joint and biochemical heterogeneity between those sites (Brama et al. 2000). In vivomeasurement of the biomechanical response in cartilage or tendon tissue is much more difficult than in bone, and thus the characteristics of the forces required to cause change in the former are not well known.

The response of bone, articular cartilage and tendon to exercise in the horse

T

TheBeard

I am pretty bummed by the two studies I posted in a different thread that show that Minoxidil might possess 5ar inhibiting activity too.

Doesn't make sens to me as some people use it to grow a beard...

I was going to try and mix pure minoxidil powder in DMSO, I guess not

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals