Sunlight Year Around And Fat Loss

Velve921

So, I’ve never lived in a climate where it was sunlight year around.

Typically, I get 5 months of sunlight a year.

I will be moving to a new climate where Ill be year around sunshine and warm weather.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever lived in a similar situation as me and then moved to a better climate, year around, for a few years, and noticed anecdotal fat loss from simply making this move?

For example, I wonder if I moved to a year around climate of sunshine for the next 30 years that if I would naturally notice a body fat drop per year just from simply making the move.

Just curious on peoples thoughts.

Thanks!

Vinny

So, I’ve never lived in a climate where it was sunlight year around.

Typically, I get 5 months of sunlight a year.

I will be moving to a new climate where Ill be year around sunshine and warm weather.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever lived in a similar situation as me and then moved to a better climate, year around, for a few years, and noticed anecdotal fat loss from simply making this move?

For example, I wonder if I moved to a year around climate of sunshine for the next 30 years that if I would naturally notice a body fat drop per year just from simply making the move.

Just curious on peoples thoughts.

Thanks!
I,m originally from Bulgaria and have been living in Cyprus for 11 years.
Still no sign whatsoever, that sunshine somehow contributed to fat loss.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

I,m originally from Bulgaria and have been living in Cyprus for 11 years.
Still no sign whatsoever, that sunshine somehow contributed to fat loss.

Thanks for sharing.

SonOfEurope

OP,

Could be a bit more specific as to, for example, where (Region and latitude) you were in and to which you moved to?

I ask because I've read too many times of idiots who are in say,... Central Germany and think they're living in the North Pole, and move to Southern (sometimes central! ) Spain or Italy and think they will be in the tropics. :naughty

I think a tropical Region (really tropical as in between latitudes 24N/24S,) with an elevation above 500 meters (1600 ft) and away from any large city would be highly beneficial.

Think of the Northern Andes, Central Mexico or the south Pacific Islands.... The Atlas Region sounds good but it's already outside the tropics as are the Himalayas and there is a bit of winter.

It should help in the long run if you adapt positively to the more stable circadian rhythm, the full spectrum of light through the day, glucose burning year round with no winter spike of fat metabolism from the stress of dark, and increased Co2... The friendlier and freer environment as well.

A lot of it depends on feeling at home too.