Sunlight Intensely Enhancing Metabolism

Velve921

Yesterday I spent 4 hours sitting in the sun... first time in 6 months as it’s been winter.

For the last 24 hours I’ve been insanely foggy... almost like I was completely depleted. Slept horrible last night as well.

Starting to feel better as I’ve been crushing food.

has anyone else notice these effects after a long winter and being introduced to sunlight?

dabdabdab

I can regulate my sleep with sunlight. whenever I go under sunlight I sleep like a baby at night. the calmness feeling under sun and a light breeze has no other equivalent.

Jon2547

"Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun:" Ecclesiastes 11:7

OccamzRazer

Yesterday I spent 4 hours sitting in the sun... first time in 6 months as it’s been winter.

For the last 24 hours I’ve been insanely foggy... almost like I was completely depleted. Slept horrible last night as well.

Starting to feel better as I’ve been crushing food.

has anyone else notice these effects after a long winter and being introduced to sunlight?
Yep! You might consider building up your 'solar callus' with plenty of AM sunlight first.

Once you're tan from that you should be able to handle noonday sun much better.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Yep! You might consider building up your 'solar callus' with plenty of AM sunlight first.

Once you're tan from that you should be able to handle noonday sun much better.
That’s really good to know! Thanks for sharing that my friend!

K

Kaur Singh

I get a restless feeling at some point
and I know for me, that means that was enough,
time to get out of the sun.

My mind usually tires first before it starts to show up as other symptoms elsewhere
I feel like my brains are going to explode if I don't stop what I'm doing
sun / a focused activity / being upright / etc