Sunflower Lecithin

Kunder

Just got a new supply of BCAA from Amazon and noticed that the product now contains sunflower lecithin. Yes it dissolves noticeably better. I coudn't find anything on this type of lecithin in the forum. Does anyone know if its safe?

On the website the nutritional label stayed the same...100% pure BCAA. However on the actual pack that I received the fat per 100g went from O grams to 1 gram, and it lists the lecithin now as an intredient.

Should I return it or keep it?

Luann

I would return it.

Haidut once said, There is no inflammation without PUFA.

Better to not have the BCAA until you can get better.

ddjd

In terms of peat that's a double no. Pufa and Choline.

I personally like a bit of Choline but no pufa obviously

achillea

According to Dr Shade Phd surprisingly the Germans have been able to produce a soy lecithin that is the best. His testing tests shows it has no trace of any protein or fat of soy and is 99+ PC Sunflower still has some of the allerginic proteins in it. He says they are working on it but that the it is not as good.
Most lecithin is junk

OP
Kunder

Kunder

It is only a tiny amount though.

I'm inclining to agree. I take say 20 grams of BCAA a day, that comes out to 0.2 grams of whatever fat that is, per day. That is nothing. I consume far more PUFA than that in my 2 daily eggs. Hell I get more PUFA from milk than that.

Anabolic

I would personally lean towards using it, but I still eat soy lecithin in certain chocolate bars (calculated risk) so take my advice with a tsp of salt.