Sun Avoidance Decreases Lifespan

Brian

I can say for myself that sunbathing close to noon for 10 minutes laying down on each side gives an enormous boost to my well being when done consistently. I really don't think there is any substitute for regular sunbathing and that a chronic lack of it is likely to cause systemic issues that can't be easily remedied through supplements. It hits so many important factors of health at one time that its a real no-brainer if at all possible.

It's a shame that most people are too busy around noon to stop what they are doing and get some sun. In my ideal world culture would emphasize the importance of nearly daily full body sun exposure for 20 minutes or so close to midday for cultivating general health.

A lot of Peat's dietary suggestions didn't really work very well until I started consistently sunbathing.

paymanz

microwave oven can be very bad if the food is low water and high fat.fats absorb all the energy and make bad chemicals.but a watery low fat food seems to be safe in those ovens.

Probably ;) I just dunno, and am not willing to make a claim that microwaved food is "bad for you".

Not as "energetically coherent" as non-microwaved food -- Likely.

Heavy EMF risk -- Definitely.

I do not like microwaves. I do not own one :oldman:

When I bought a little microwave sensor I was shocked how far out they go, I thought the little black mesh would stop them.

InChristAlone

When I bought a little microwave sensor I was shocked how far out they go, I thought the little black mesh would stop them.
How far? I try to stand 7-10ft away. But as a Mom of 2 young kids microwaves have made my life easier.

Mauritio

Some people will be more sensitive to EMF, some to mould toxins, some to various changes in humidity, etc ... Eliminate your own specific poisons.

About the only common resiliency fix is to keep your metabolism in check.
This is such a great quote.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals