Sulbutiamine

chispas

Have you tried the vitamin E topically? Fat solubles really bother my stomach so I just take them all topically now. I believe Ray has the same problem and does this as well.

No I haven't. I have just tried to eat a few more foods with vitamin E - mango, potatoes,eggs, etc.

Stryker

It makes me... dumber if that's a thing. Also more irritable. Was about to flush it at one point.

yep i second that... i dont know how people make the claims they do about sulbutiamine ... strong placebo

"an acute sulbutiamine administration induced a decrease of kainate binding sites but no change of the density of D1 and D2 DA receptors. Acute sulbutiamine injection led to a decrease of the DA levels in the prefrontal cortex and 3,4-dihydroxyphenylacetic acid levels in both the cingular and the prefrontal cortex. "

"The decreased levels of DOPAC suggest a reduced release of DA in the prefrontal cortex. The increased density of D1 DA receptors 2 h following a chronic treatment (Fig. 2), may result from this chronic modification and its induced compensatory mechanisms. These mechanisms disappear with the interruption of the sulbutiamine treatment, no more modification of D1 binding sites being observed five days later"

" the treatment induced a slight (+ 10%) but significant increase in hippocampal sodium-dependent high affinity choline uptake. "

ddjd

I used to have chronic anxiety. I used to have panic attacks several times a day and I would fear leaving the house. I know how shitty it is. I used to be a weeping, shivering, mess. Bordered on delirium at one point.

Salt has helped me the best. I learnt that my adrenaline was so high all the time that it had become normalised. I could never build any muscle, was always skinny. Salty juice has been one of the best things for me, as well as ruthlessly avoiding foods that upset me. And heavy strength training.
This sounds very familiar. When I started peating I put on so much weight but I think it's because my Adrenaline had been so high for so long and that's why I was so skinny

Johnathan5544

I took sulbutiamine, and got sick from it. Found a few stories on reddit of other people who did to. Would recommend staying away from it. Plain thiamine HCL will do the job or look up foods high in b1.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals