Suggestion For Substance P Reduction

Aidin91

Hi
I need to know how to decrease and reduce substance P levels by drugs and supplements.
I know that quercetin reduces it and also magnesium prevent the overload it, but first I want to hear your suggestions and advices. The main reason I want to do this is for headache, anxiety, depression and at last for hairloss

Thanks in advance

Lecarpetron

I've read that Calcium intake "discharges" substance P, which I guess is how you get rid of it once it's produced from overactive nervous system. If you google "substance P insomnia" you'll find some stuff.

OP
A

Aidin91

I've read that Calcium intake "discharges" substance P, which I guess is how you get rid of it once it's produced from overactive nervous system. If you google "substance P insomnia" you'll find some stuff.
Thanks that's great info.

Superhumaness

Hi
I need to know how to decrease and reduce substance P levels by drugs and supplements.
I know that quercetin reduces it and also magnesium prevent the overload it, but first I want to hear your suggestions and advices. The main reason I want to do this is for headache, anxiety, depression and at last for hairloss

Thanks in advance
Did you manage to see positive changes from lowering your SP?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals