Sugary drinks affect brain proteins - or do they?

M Scott

According to the study's abstract:

"During treatment there were no differences in locomotor activity, although when tested 7 days after chronic treatment (sucrose-free), the sucrose rats were significantly more active than control treated rats"

"Major proteomic effects were seen in proteins that relate to energy metabolism and the cellular response to stress"

So after taking the sugar water away from the rats who had been getting it for 26 days things changed about their brains and they moved around a lot compared to rats who'd never had sugar water. If I was a rat and somebody did that I'd probably be moving around a lot too, being like "yo where's that sugar water at, bro!?"

I did like that at the end of that article one of the researchers pointed out that "We can't say from this work that these changes are causing the associated diseases". Meaning, if sugar is causing brain changes we can't really say that those changes are necessarily bad. Maybe they could be good? Who knows, certainly a lot of things in the body said to be "linked" to diseases don't always pan out.

I'd like to see the full text, but I don't think it's available yet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals