Sugartits Is Hopeful!

OP
Sugartits

Sugartits

Dutch test (pee test) is very unreliable and expensive. Glucoronic acid is formed by the liver from glucose. The calcium in cdg is probably the most beneficial factor. Eating fruits, dairy & eggs (with the egg shells for the calcium bicarbonate) would produce the same or better results. CDG is overall harmless but not worth the money same for the dutch test.

It suppose it would be smart to test your hormones somehow before you start to mess with them. What kind of test do you prefer? Do you powder the eggshells, or dissolve them in something? Seems like they would be mighty crunchy otherwise.

Nicole W.

Dutch test (pee test) is very unreliable and expensive. Glucoronic acid is formed by the liver from glucose. The calcium in cdg is probably the most beneficial factor. Eating fruits, dairy & eggs (with the egg shells for the calcium bicarbonate) would produce the same or better results. CDG is overall harmless but not worth the money same for the dutch test.
Could you please substantiate your comments relating to the reliability of DUTCH metabolite tests? Exactly what have you read, heard or seen that has given you the impression that the results from these tests are potentially invalid? Since many functional and naturopathic doctors rely on these tests for their clients, it certainly surprises me to hear that they are unreliable.

Additionally, in an interview Ray Peat recently said that CDG would likely be helpful in supporting the liver to clear estrogen. If it doesn’t hurt and could definitely help then why not add it to your anti-estrogen arsenal?

Again, it’s just one more tool that is at our disposal to prevent estrogen recycling.

Michael Mohn

It suppose it would be smart to test your hormones somehow before you start to mess with them. What kind of test do you prefer? Do you powder the eggshells, or dissolve them in something? Seems like they would be mighty crunchy otherwise.

You can powder the eggshells in a coffee grinder. I broke mine so now I just eat a boiled egg, kinda crunchy.

The best test is a long & difficult subject. Blood test have their limits but are still the best. Hair and urine (Dutch) test are very limited and need to be correlated to blood test. Estrogen tests are of limited value as alot of estrogen is tissue bound. Prolactin is a good test as it correlates well with estrogen and serotonin. Lactic acid and bicarbonate test can be interesting for cancer.

The problem with the dutch/pee test is that it basically test the efficiency of your kidneys and liver. So your values might be high because your liver function is good and you're clearing out the bad stuff. There is alot to learn about blood tests before one can make meaningful guesses. Dutch test is one more expense for a dozen more uncertainties.

Nicole W.

You can powder the eggshells in a coffee grinder. I broke mine so now I just eat a boiled egg, kinda crunchy.

The best test is a long & difficult subject. Blood test have their limits but are still the best. Hair and urine (Dutch) test are very limited and need to be correlated to blood test. Estrogen tests are of limited value as alot of estrogen is tissue bound. Prolactin is a good test as it correlates well with estrogen and serotonin. Lactic acid and bicarbonate test can be interesting for cancer.

The problem with the dutch/pee test is that it basically test the efficiency of your kidneys and liver. So your values might be high because your liver function is good and you're clearing out the bad stuff. There is alot to learn about blood tests before one can make meaningful guesses. Dutch test is one more expense for a dozen more uncertainties.
Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals