Sugar

Jing

How do I get craving sugar? I never crave sugar tbh I'm not sure if this is bad or good tbh but I love that feeling when you crave sugar and then you get some sugary I miss having that feeling lol. Why don't I ever crave or feel like having sugar??

lampofred

Maybe you're running on fats instead of sugar. Lowering fat intake, increasing carbs, and lowering FFA via aspirin, vitamin E, or niacinamide may help.

OP
J

Jing

Maybe you're running on fats instead of sugar. Lowering fat intake, increasing carbs, and lowering FFA via aspirin, vitamin E, or niacinamide may help.
Aspirin,vitamin e and niacinamide don't seem to make me want sugar. I could try lower fats but I have done quite low fat before still never craved any sugar.

equipoise

I crave salty food much more than sugar.
It has something to do with cortisol and adrenaline types. @Hans was talking about this if I recall correctly. High Cortisol cravez sugar, adrenaline salt

OP
J

Jing

low metabolic rate. increase milk/calcium/cheese
I do have cheese and I get about 2000mg calcium daily . I don't do good with milk but have been having goats milk recently .

OP
J

Jing

I crave salty food much more than sugar.
It has something to do with cortisol and adrenaline types. @Hans was talking about this if I recall correctly. High Cortisol cravez sugar, adrenaline salt
I don't crave salt or sugar lol

PolishSun

Nathan from F---k portion control wrote in his book, that our every cell in the body naturally runs on sugar.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals