Sugar Is Not Addictive - Part 1 & 2

schultz

Those foods look yummy!

I actually have an addiction to food. It's like everyday I have to eat some and if I don't I get very strong urges. Freaking addictive food!

milk_lover

Actually I want sugar to be addictive because sometimes I seem to forget to get enough sugar in my diet! I am addicted to milk, I am addicted to coffee, I am addicted to lamb, I am addicted to salty food. I guess I am addicted to peat friendly food. Now if I stop being addicted to fried chicken and white bread that would be great.

schultz

Actually I want sugar to be addictive because sometimes I seem to forget to get enough sugar in my diet! I am addicted to milk, I am addicted to coffee, I am addicted to lamb, I am addicted to salty food. I guess I am addicted to peat friendly food. Now if I stop being addicted to fried chicken and white bread that would be great.

Addicted to lamb? That must mean it's like a drug!! *gasp*

OP
Y

Yuri

I live in Cuba, a country where the homemade sugary foods are cheap and procesed sugary food are very expensive....and is weird the speech about sugar addiction that do not apply in tradional desserts.