Sugar And Wrinkles?

tomisonbottom

Hmm...Well I consume almost a half a cup at least of white sugar every day in addition to the OJ and chocolate and my skin has never looked better. I also avoid the sun hitting my face like the plague even though I sit in the sun with just boxers on and a boonie cover for about 20 minutes a day. (I live in Bakersfield California. While there is lot's of bad air, one giant plus is we have the most amount of sunny days in the entire country!) I wouldn't dare experiment with Omega 3 and vegetables (just me personally) because I don't crave them at all and I wouldn't want to put my hair gains at risk. But that's just paranoid me. I feel like my diet is so locked in that I'm completely in tune with myself now. I nibble on aspirin crystals throughout the day, have a teaspoon of salt here and there whenever I feel a little stress. I just love being able to do 3 or 4 things quickly that I know will bring me back to feeling good. (A big glass of sugared milk with coffee, gelatin, a minute or 2 of bag breathing in the sun and a little t3 and BAM! I feel like a goddamned terminator. (Pardon the language but it's just so incredibly empowering how I feel compared to when I used to pound protein shakes, tofu steaks, beet spinach smoothies and fast once a week. I THOUGHT I felt good...but now that I am where I am I realize that it's soooo easy to convince yourself that your feeling great when you think you are eating healthy. Now I am sooooooo relaxed. Sooooo much happier. Soooo much more connected with the food I eat. Its funny because whenever my friends eat a big chipotle burrito (which I love once in a great while) I know they might enjoy it more than the glass of oj and salted milk I might have...BUT...withing 10 minutes...they feel tired and like ***t whereas I feel better within minutes of EVERYTHING i eat. That's key to me and keeps me on track. I might CRAVE something grainy and full of PUFAS...but as soon as I get some salt and sugar in me, those cravings are gone and I feel sooo much better with what I eat instead.

Where do you get the aspirin crystals?
For what purpose do you nibble on them?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals