Suffering From Female Alopecia Androgenic

FZ92

Hi !

First of all, sorry for my bad english.
I'm suffering about Female Alopecia androgenic for about 8 years.
I tried a lot of things Diane 35, Minoxidil, Spironolactone, Androcur without success...

I would like to know if someone have a solution and if regrowth is possible.
Thank you so much for your advices.

Attachments

• 26992476_10156166791409169_989303768391756993_n.jpg
    26992476_10156166791409169_989303768391756993_n.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 107

johnwester130

Peat generally believes in a whole body approach to hair loss.

yes regrowth is possible. Gelatin is the most important food for hair regrowth as it counters cortisol and can regrow hair too. b6 and progesterone and k2 will be very safe and basic supplements to add in.

blood tests can be taken too

Simple Newbie Guide To Peat's Work :

Danny Roddy

A diet could consist of
dairy,
eggs,
liver,
shellfish,
fruits and fruit juice,
safe starch like Jackson's Honest, masa
carrot salad ,
gelatin products

salt, sugar and coconut oil to taste .

Some basic supplementation could be
vitamin a, vitamin d. vitamin k2 and magnesium oil - vitamin a is antithyroid for some people
b1, b2, niacinamide, b6 and b12 biotin
low dose progesterone
zinc / selenium
acerola powder
aspirin/caffeine/cyproheptadine- can be optional

D

danishispsychic

also not a bad idea to know where your ferritin levels are too. i have mentioned this product before but here is it again . it is called cocoalocks and it comes from the UK. it has really helped my hair a lot. im sure liver would help as well ? one more that that has helped my hair is daily scalp messaged and ACV on the scalp to break up extra sebum gunk on the top of your scalp.

My own understanding and Peats work for great hair: support adrenal glands and DHEA and get rid of excess Estradiol and keep cortisol in check.
Do a saliva cortisol test to see how high it is.
And thyroid test.

Input -> Cholesterol... (converts to Pregnenolone -> DHEA you need this for hair.)
...from butter, milk, eggs, cheese.
Adrenal supporting herbs, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, licorice root tea (choose one)
Directly supplement pregnenolone, dosage?
It's very common for people in their forties to become deficient in both pregnenolone and DHEA, but occasionally it happens in younger people, usually because of an imbalance of thyroid and estrogen. In women, too much DHEA can have a masculinizing effect, so it's best to work on the diet, or to use pregnenolone, which doesn't lead to an imbalance between progesterone and DHEA, since it turns into either, according to need.
If your thyroid is very low, you should be cautious with the DHEA, because stress hormones can cause it to turn to estrogen. ... -Ray Peat

Output -> Estrogen E2 Estradiol, bad for hair
...supplement with Beta-sitosterol capsules, a plant sterol, to help excrete the Estradiol from the system.

Topically apply:
caffeine /coffee (to increase good androgens and against bad estradiol, helps hair grow)
cacao /green /black tea extract(catechins EGCG, bind to Estradiol in tissue)
licorice root tea (shuts down estrogens activity)
olive oil (helps hair grow)
make a syrup / paste, apply to hair.

Try not to drink alcohol, caffeine or coffee, tea, or cacao, try to keep cortisol from rising too high.
When you are used to regular drinking of coffee, it is oke to drink 1-2 cups, in the morning.
High cortisol and Low DHEA is bad for hair. DHEAs opposes the action of cortisol and exerts a true anti-cortisol effect.
Do not take aromatase inhibitors or food, like white button mushrooms. Maybe some aspirin. Only pregnenolone or progesterone.
There is a distinction between the 'aromatase inhibitor' / androgen supporters like orange juice, parsley, guavas, those are oke.
You don't want total estrogen to become too low, because you still need E1 and E3.

good luck.

Carrot salad, good idea to battle excess estrogens from reabsorbing via the gut.
Something as simple as a grated carrot with salt and vinegar can produce major changes in bowel health, reducing endotoxin absorption, and restoring constructive hormonal functions.- Ray Peat

links
Adrenal Support Supplements: How To Maximize The Benefits From Herbs
4 Powerful Adaptogens for Adrenal Support

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

My own understanding and Peats work for great hair: support adrenal glands and DHEA and get rid of excess Estradiol and keep cortisol in check.
Do a saliva cortisol test to see how high it is.
And thyroid test.

Input -> Cholesterol... (converts to Pregnenolone -> DHEA you need this for hair.)
...from butter, milk, eggs, cheese.
Adrenal supporting herbs, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, licorice root tea (choose one)
Directly supplement pregnenolone, dosage?

Output -> Estrogen E2 Estradiol, bad for hair
...supplement with Beta-sitosterol capsules, a plant sterol, to help excrete the Estradiol from the system.

Topically apply:
caffeine /coffee (to increase good androgens and against bad estradiol, helps hair grow)
cacao /green /black tea extract(catechins EGCG, bind to Estradiol in tissue)
licorice root tea (shuts down estrogens activity)
olive oil (helps hair grow)
make a syrup / paste, apply to hair.

Try not to drink alcohol, caffeine or coffee, tea, or cacao, try to keep cortisol from rising too high.
When you are used to regular drinking of coffee, it is oke to drink 1-2 cups, in the morning.
High cortisol and Low DHEA is bad for hair. DHEAs opposes the action of cortisol and exerts a true anti-cortisol effect.
Do not take aromatase inhibitors or food, like white button mushrooms. Maybe some aspirin. Only pregnenolone or progesterone.
There is a distinction between the 'aromatase inhibitor' / androgen supporters like orange juice, parsley, guavas, those are oke.
You don't want total estrogen to become too low, because you still need E1 and E3.

good luck.

Carrot salad, good idea to battle excess estrogens from reabsorbing via the gut.

links
Adrenal Support Supplements: How To Maximize The Benefits From Herbs
4 Powerful Adaptogens for Adrenal Support
My DHEA level must had been so high already. When I supplemented 1mg daily trough the skin, I developed severe acne so I stopped using it.

Aaron

I've always found Nizoral shampoo worked well for me as a male. Apparently it has mechanisms apart from its anti-androgen properties that benefit the hair follicles. I mix mine with spearmint oil, another anti-androgen, and use it twice a week. You might not like the crispy texture it gives your hair so you could always formulate your own shampoo and just throw the kitchen sink into it - ketoconazole (the active ingredient in Nizoral), vitamin D, zinc sulfate, P-5-P, vitamin E, progesterone, spearmint oil, thyme oil, copper, olive leaf extract, niacinimide, caffeine, etc. I've done that a few times in addition to finasteride and over the last two years I have gone from receding hairline to having the same hairline I had at 13. 10 minute olive oil massages where I really dig my fingers into my scalp and work out the tight spots have also helped. I also feel that the theory that liver, gut, and thyroid health feed into hair loss is spot on.

Anddd I just realized that the OP posted this 5 months ago and never came back. Hope she found something that helped.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals