Suddenly Can't Digest Milk Anymore In The Last 7 Days?

cout12

I don't know why but in the last week I can't digest milk. Same brand I've always used. All I did was try magnesium for like 3 days. Decided I didn't like it and stopped. And tried eating some green vegetables once. That's all. Everything else the same for years. And now I get diarrhea every day. I tried taking some activated charcoal to get relief for a while but I can't take it everyday can I?. Then I tried to eat potatoes and no milk. Diarrhea stopped. What the hell is going on and what do I do? I been drinking like 1-2 liters of milk every day for 3 years I don't know what to eat. I'm hungry and I crave milk but I know it's just gonna give me diarrhea.

mujuro

Forum Supporter
I was getting chronic loose stools lately which I chalked up to the methylene blue. I don't know why I never tried this before, but I bought the Custom Probiotics 5 strain bifido and had 1 dose. My previous probiotic experimentation always centered on lactobacilli and yeasts, but I never noticed any changes on them. Anyway, my last 4 bathroom visits (1 per day) have been perfect, despite eating lots of milk, greek yogurt, gluten containing products, you name it. I have NEVER been able to drink this much milk and still have firm, brown, odorless stools... not since about 2011.

EDIT - There is a study somewhere on the board that shows Mg chloride feeds candida albicans colonies and accelerates their growth.

dookie

What form of magnesium did you use? It can be one of the most bowel irritating supplements out there, some people react very badly to it

OP
C

cout12

dookie said:
post 113727 What form of magnesium did you use? It can be one of the most bowel irritating supplements out there, some people react very badly to it
Citrate. What should I do to fix my stomach? It' been a week and it hasn't got better.

Last edited by a moderator:

answersfound

Try about 50-75 mg pregnenolone. It antagonizes serotonin and will tighten things up. It's amazing how quickly digestion will improve from it. Also, try to eat oysters for like 3-5 days straight to replenish zinc stores. Lastly, consider increasing vitamin A intake. These things should work like a charm.

dookie

cout12 said:
dookie said:
post 113727 What form of magnesium did you use? It can be one of the most bowel irritating supplements out there, some people react very badly to it
Citrate. What should I do to fix my stomach? It' been a week and it hasn't got better.

Are you taking any other supplements?

FredSonoma

dookie said:

Is this true for magnesium bicarbonate or Milk of Magnesia? I certainly feel some positive effects from taking it, but it also make my stomach feel a little weird / gives me loose bowels (even if I only take a little bit - my stools will never be formed when I'm taking it)

dookie

FredSonoma said:
dookie said:

Is this true for magnesium bicarbonate or Milk of Magnesia? I certainly feel some positive effects from taking it, but it also make my stomach feel a little weird / gives me loose bowels (even if I only take a little bit - my stools will never be formed when I'm taking it)

Yes. Bicarbonate may be slightly better than citrate (in theory), but I find it just as allergenic and irritating

FredSonoma

dookie said:
post 114091
FredSonoma said:
dookie said:

Yes. Bicarbonate may be slightly better than citrate (in theory), but I find it just as allergenic and irritating

How do you get magnesium then? From leafy greens? I have so much trouble getting enough magnesium.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals