Sudden sun allergy with severe itching

Lotus

Hi! This year for the past two months, when I started having more regular sun exposure, I started getting a reaction in the evening: strong itching on my forearms only. No redness, just a feeling of bumps which subside by the morning. Tried applying sun blockers, but they didn't help.

In the beginning, spraying with rose or lavender water followed by aloe brought relieve. However, yesterday I went for a couple of hours in the mountains (no sunblock) and about an hour later I got the symptoms again, this time on my lower legs too (though I was walking in tall grass, so this may have been the cause). None of the mild remedies helped and as they got more severe, I took a Claritin pill and that's how I got to sleep.

I'm really concerned because in a week I'm going to the seaside for 5 days and I don't know how I'll survive if I experience this every day.
I'll appreciate any ideas on what may be causing it and any remedies short-term and long-term.

Note: I have a very fair skin and hair, and usually get easily sunburnt. Also have allergy to sulphates and am entering menopause (51 years old). Trying to eat peaty for a year, supplementing with methylene blue, K2, B vitamins at the moment.

benkiller47

Hey, this look like Cholinergic Urticaria that's most often cause by bad detergent on clothes, what do you use to wash your clothes any softener ?
It's an histamine reaction on the skin and it creates painful itching that's unbearable. Cold water or water relieves it.

OP
L

Lotus

Hey, this look like Cholinergic Urticaria that's most often cause by bad detergent on clothes, what do you use to wash your clothes any softener ?
It's an histamine reaction on the skin and it creates painful itching that's unbearable. Cold water or water relieves it.
I use only organic or eco detergents and no softeners. However, if it is that, why does it become active only after I've been exposed to the sun? I suppose I'd have a skin reaction wearing the clothes or sleeping in the bed sheets, right?

Kray

I use only organic or eco detergents and no softeners. However, if it is that, why does it become active only after I've been exposed to the sun? I suppose I'd have a skin reaction wearing the clothes or sleeping in the bed sheets, right?
Lotus- care to update us on your skin problem?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals