Sudden Onset Of Lightheadedness And Anxiety

faisman

For these past few days, I have been experiencing some lightheadedness and feeling like im about to faint, but only for a short period of time. It first happened while I was about to go to sleep and it felt like an overwhelming form of anxiety although I have never had anxiety before and don’t feel like I have anything to be anxious about. It also happened when I was walking outside and felt cold. It is annoying, as the onset of it seems to cause more anxiety, making it worse. I have also noticed in particular that I have been experiencing muscle twitches these last few days.

My diet and sleeping pattern have been fairly constant despite sleeping a bit later than usual for the past few days but I have done that a lot in the past. I was thinking of increasing magnesium (transdermal). Any suggestions/insight would be appreciated

REOSIRENS

Magnesium in high prolactin body doesn't help...You need magnesium with progesterone together... Progesterone will help body retain magnesium and not increase parathyroid if you are low in calcium and vitamin d... I do recommend you drinking on regular basis chamomile tea water with meals and without...It fix quite fast

OP
F

faisman

After much thought I have found the culprit and it is the mushroom supplement I have been taking. It was the only thing recent I could think of and stopping it has stopped the heart racing and resulting anxiety. The product I was taking was HostDefense MyCommunity by Fungi Perfecti and it seems from the reviews that some people tend to get a negative reaction to it which is what happened in my case.