Sudden Diarrhea/gas?

xetawaves

This has been happening for about two weeks now. I'm not constantly running to the bathroom or anything, but when I do go my stools are very loose and I cramp pretty bad from gas. It started after a night of drinking with friends. I had 6 beers and a couple shots of whiskey. I don't drink anymore so I thought what the hell. I also dosed a small bit of methylene blue for the first time that night. My daily supplements are 600mcgs of vitamin k mk7, 12mg astaxanthin, 10,000ius vitamin a, a multivitamin for hair growth, a typical basic multivitamin, 1500mg of niacinamide, 650mgs aspirin, 200mcgs lisuride, and a few sprays of a magnesium spray. Every other day I take 10,000ius of vitamin d. I work inside and can't get sunlight on some days. I also get around 50-60mgs of progesterone with vitamin e topically everyday. I've been on the progestere for around 6 months. For the past few months, I've been trying to get a carrot salad or a portion of cooked mushrooms everyday for gut health, but now my gut seems to be in bad shape. My diet is very clean, so I don't think food has anything to do with it. Some days are worse than others, and periodically throughout my day I'll get very gassy. Any ideas?

Last edited:
OP
xetawaves

xetawaves

How often do you drink and how often are you consuming grain based food and drink?

I have maybe a glass of wine or two once every two weeks. I eat grain based foods everyday but they’ve never given me any problems at all.

EIRE24

It could have been a bacteria die off from the alcohol. I notice this at times after I have consumed alcohol but thats a guess? It could also be some sort of damage to the gut lining of the stomach but again that is another guess. I'd give it a while and see if things improve. Apart from the loose stools have you noticed anything else?

Try activated charcoal next time you drink... ginger is good too. There are others but these are easy and cheap.

Luckytype

It could have been a bacteria die off from the alcohol. I notice this at times after I have consumed alcohol but thats a guess? It could also be some sort of damage to the gut lining of the stomach but again that is another guess. I'd give it a while and see if things improve. Apart from the loose stools have you noticed anything else?

If this were me i would try charcoal for a couple nights.

Make up your carrot salad with coconut oil and salt. Get charcoal, maybe 2-3 tablespoons of it, throw it in juice and knock it back. Then have the carrot salad. Charcoal should help with the diarrhea and gas, the carrot(pick a good sized one) should give enought bulk to not slow the rate of movement down the way charcoal sometimes can. Try it for a night, if good then a second night and see how you feel.