Sudden death of a young orchestra conductor 1 week after tweeting about the booster shot

naevastar

From the comment section it says he died of a heart attack.. Wonder if that is related to the heart issues seen in a lot of men after vaccination.

Ben.

Well it could've been something else ofcourse.

Car accident. Murder. Eating spaghetti with a fork infront of a italian.

Kidding aside, my mom said she has this wierd noise in her head as if she hears her heart beat after doing some hiking. She had the booster and stuff like this scares me alot ...

Donttreadonme

When you vaccinate millions of people at once the laws of statistics dictate some people dropping dead after getting a shot and its got nothing to do with the shot. I'm anti-vax personally but as Richard Feynman said people need to try more to prove themselves wrong

Andman

When you vaccinate millions of people at once the laws of statistics dictate some people dropping dead after getting a shot and its got nothing to do with the shot. I'm anti-vax personally but as Richard Feynman said people need to try more to prove themselves wrong

yeah youre right, its probably due to climate change ??‍♂️?

OP
sibyloftherhine
It was a sudden heart attack that led to death. He was relatively young. Do you have any other reasonable explanation?
Orchestra members have been made aware of the cause of death: ‘Tom had a massive heart attack on Monday at noon and died instantly
(quote from British orchestra shocked by death of young conductor - Slipped DiscSlipped Disc - missthinkup.com)

Kray

This article is several months old, but it was linked from a Telegram post today. Seems I remember hearing about a well-known public person recently passing from "autoimmune" issue- after a booster?- he was in his 50s. Hmmmm.

Not sure if this has been covered anywhere else on the forum; couldn't find a thread by title of the article, decided to post on similar thread concerning boosters. Very troubling, indeed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals