SuchLabs - Contact/replies

Spartan300

Hi, anyone from SuchLabs here?

I sent a question via webform about measuring/dosing of powders & didn't receive reply.

I just wanted to know whether they provide measuring scoops or would customers need milligram scales?

Thanks

Lollipop2

I think they would effectively be marking their prices down. I've not heard of any such discount.
There is a reward program in place and you earn points that add up and reduce the price of your order or you can save them and keep adding points. I think this is a great way to handle it personally.

IdeaLabs doesn’t have one but that also does not bother me one tiny bit. Frankly the products from both companies are so high quality, I bet their margins are not that high. They can not buy in huge bulk like big supplement companies. I am happy to pay retail all day long for a company that I can trust their quality of products.

Plus why do we always want a discount? How about we instead support a family company dedicated to Ray’s ideas?!?!?!

@LifeGivingStore @Blossom @charlie

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’ve received a scoop with different products I’ve ordered from them but I also have a scale which comes in handy when I want a different dosage.

J.R.K

There is a reward program in place and you earn points that add up and reduce the price of your order or you can save them and keep adding points. I think this is a great way to handle it personally.

IdeaLabs doesn’t have one but that also does not bother me one tiny bit. Frankly the products from both companies are so high quality, I bet their margins are not that high. They can not buy in huge bulk like big supplement companies. I am happy to pay retail all day long for a company that I can trust their quality of products.

Plus why do we always want a discount? How about we instead support a family company dedicated to Ray’s ideas?!?!?!

+1

haidut

Forum Supporter

Thanks for the support.
I would also like to point out that we have not raised prices on most products by even a penny since we started back in 2014. The inflation in production costs over the last 2 years alone is probably 50%+ so combined with the "low" inflation in the prior years, we have effectively been giving a cumulative discount of 60%-70%. Sorry for invading the thread, I just saw IdeaLabs mentioned and that's why I decided to respond.
@J.R.K

J.R.K

Thanks for the support.
I would also like to point out that we have not raised prices on most products by even a penny since we started back in 2014. The inflation in production costs over the last 2 years alone is probably 50%+ so combined with the "low" inflation in the prior years, we have effectively been giving a cumulative discount of 60%-70%. Sorry for invading the thread, I just saw IdeaLabs mentioned and that's why I decided to respond.
@J.R.K
Are you experiencing any trouble shipping to Canada?

Lollipop2

Thanks for the support.
@J.R.K
I know @haidut you have not raised prices - I have been purchasing from you since 2015!! I thought to tag you in this post but I am sensitive not to bug you as sooooo many people tag you. Yes you have certainly been giving us a discount - especially now with inflation being so high.

But really my point was why are people so obsessed with getting a discount? Why as a community do we not come together to support you guys and guarantee your success so we can have such an excellent resource for our supplements? The thinking seems backwards in my mind.

IdeaLabs and LGS and Kenogen Progest-e, I rely on you guys to provide probably 98% of the supplement products I use. Everyday I thank you guys in my mind. I feel so blessed to have discovered you and to have had the proper discrimination to recognize how great your products are and to use them everyday. So Haidut and others, please know there are those of us that thoroughly appreciate everything you do for us.

J.R.K

I know @haidut you have not raised prices - I have been purchasing from you since 2015!! I thought to tag you in this post but I am sensitive not to bug you as sooooo many people tag you. Yes you have certainly been giving us a discount - especially now with inflation being so high.

But really my point was why are people so obsessed with getting a discount? Why as a community do we not come together to support you guys and guarantee your success so we can have such an excellent resource for our supplements? The thinking seems backwards in my mind.

IdeaLabs and LGS and Kenogen Progest-e, I rely on you guys to provide probably 98% of the supplement products I use. Everyday I thank you guys in my mind. I feel so blessed to have discovered you and to have had the proper discrimination to recognize how great your products are and to use them everyday. So Haidut and others, please know there are those of us that thoroughly appreciate everything you do for us.
Well said @Lollipop2, I would also add the Catherine Austin Fitts notion to not feed our enemies that being the large corporate entities. We need the small grassroots companies more now than ever.
Try to be cognizant of this, the more we give the big guys, the more they have to keep building our own jail cells.

Lollipop2

Well said @Lollipop2, I would also add the Catherine Austin Fitts notion to not feed our enemies that being the large corporate entities. We need the small grassroots companies more now than ever.
Try to be cognizant of this, the more we give the big guys, the more they have to keep building our own jail cells.
Nice point!! True.

MikeyFitz

Thanks for the support.
@J.R.K
I agree 100% with @Lollipop2

We should be voting withh our dollars.

This community is all about supporting those who do the work with the right mindset and attitude.

Any reputable company that is willing to absorb inflation costs during tough economic times will receive my support.

BTW, IdeaLabsDC has always provided me with high quality products and quick shipping.

Lollipop2

I agree 100% with @Lollipop2

We should be voting withh our dollars.

This community is all about supporting those who do the work with the right mindset and attitude.

Any reputable company that is willing to absorb inflation costs during tough economic times will receive my support.

BTW, IdeaLabsDC has always provided me with high quality products and quick shipping.
❤️

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals