Succinic Acid Supplementation

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Got to try finally. After 2 days (125mg 2xd) I started to really feel the effects of the chelation. Neuropathic symptoms in extremities like foot pain, elbow/ulnar twitch. No eye twitch. Feeling a tad run down. No kidney symptoms which is good. I stopped it for now. But I do feel pretty strongly that it is indeed chelating minerals. Anybody know a way to determine if it is removing bad metals and not just good stuff? It ought to have an affinity for polyvalent cations like al, mb, he, etc.

Very interesting!!! Seems like it is chelating some toxic metals. Hopefully not the good ones.

I will try it again eventually, but even hearing this is making me a bit worrisome.

managing

Very interesting!!! Seems like it is chelating some toxic metals. Hopefully not the good ones.

I will try it again eventually, but even hearing this is making me a bit worrisome.
OTOH, i have had a great response to BioCare's Mag succinate/Cal succinate (2:1). Nothing at all like straight succinic acid. Major improvement in ability to carry on w/o eating. Good mood effects.

boris

OTOH, i have had a great response to BioCare's Mag succinate/Cal succinate (2:1). Nothing at all like straight succinic acid. Major improvement in ability to carry on w/o eating. Good mood effects.

How much do you take? I received the BioCare capsules today. It says 3 capsules (daily dose) has 216mg magnesium succinate. So to match Peats reccomendation it would be 6 capsules per day.

-
I also have some 99% pure food grade succinic acid. I took 200mg today in a capsule with some coca cola. Felt pretty good. Light on my feet and my stuffy nose cleared up immediately.

managing

How much do you take? I received the BioCare capsules today. It says 3 capsules (daily dose) has 216mg magnesium succinate. So to match Peats reccomendation it would be 6 capsules per day.

-
I also have some 99% pure food grade succinic acid. I took 200mg today in a capsule with some coca cola. Felt pretty good. Light on my feet and my stuffy nose cleared up immediately.
I was taking one w/ each meal (ie, 3xd)

boris

I took 2 of the biocare ones with breakfast and 2 with lunch. Pretty unpleasant feeling so far. Feel a kind of uncomfortably wired the whole day. A little "head achey". And kinda rundown like you mentionend @managing . I hope it's chelation symptoms.
But I'm also on day 3 of anti candida/fungal therapy (3g niacinamide/day), might have something to do with it.

I'm going to compare it to some homemade sodium succinate tomorrow.

LadyRae

Succinic acid works even better when combined with methylene blue (MB) as the combination can bypass any mitochondrial damage and produce ATP/CO2 even in very sick people. The Russian drug Cytoflavin combines succinic acid with riboflavin as the FAD from B2 can play the role of electron acceptor from succinic acid, but MB can perform that role even better and had other benefits B2 does not.
I've been dosing these 2 (Methylene Blue 5gm and Succinic acid 200-300mg) each morning with coffee before exercise. Excellent. Feels like cocaine, but no anxiety or jitters.

May cause loose stools about 10-12 hours later.

LadyRae

Succincic Acid, around ~300mg two times a day for 4 days now.

Most noticeable effect: cognition and clearheadedness are impacted positively, I feel a bit fresher mentally.
And, very striking: Football session and a bit of running uphill 2 days later. I hardly got out of breath: dradticallly increased stamina. Didn’t expect that
I've noticed the same performance enhancements! Aids my sprint workouts with my 9 month Labrador pup....gotta keep up!

Kray

-
I have some SA bulk powder. No expiration date. Do you know if it keeps well? My notes were 250mg per 1/16 tsp. Is there any reason to put in a capsule, or is it ok to take straight, in water or other liquid? Did you take with cola just to hide the taste?

Kray

I've been dosing these 2 (Methylene Blue 5gm and Succinic acid 200-300mg) each morning with coffee before exercise. Excellent. Feels like cocaine, but no anxiety or jitters.

May cause loose stools about 10-12 hours later.
Are you still taking SA? Can you give update? Thanks!

LadyRae

Are you still taking SA? Can you give update? Thanks!
I'm not still taking it.. I think it might have caused a stress reaction. I was just stirring it into some water or juice. Honestly I just didn't think it did THAT much, so I didn't repurchase...

The best pre-work out/pre -hilly dog walk I have found is beef liver with pineapple, coffee with coconut creamer, some B vitamins (Energin drops plus some B1 bentothiamine), and a drop of Tyronene (T3, 8mcg) under my tongue... 🔥

Kray

I'm not still taking it.. I think it might have caused a stress reaction. I was just stirring it into some water or juice. Honestly I just didn't think it did THAT much, so I didn't repurchase...

The best pre-work out/pre -hilly dog walk I have found is beef liver with pineapple, coffee with coconut creamer, some B vitamins (Energin drops plus some B1 bentothiamine), and a drop of Tyronene (T3, 8mcg) under my tongue... 🔥
Thanks for the feedback. Something isolated isn't always predictable, whereas reputable brands that include SA as part of their vitamin delivery can be a safer bet. Your regimen sounds great! Thank you for sharing.

Kray

btw- care to share what brand coconut cream you use? Hard to find one that doesn't have added gums.

LadyRae

btw- care to share what brand coconut cream you use? Hard to find one that doesn't have added gums.
Oh I think it probably has a gum in it. I just get the So Delicious brand, French vanilla. It doesn't give me any problems and is a major improvement from black/stevia coffee during my keto/IF days..🙄

Kray

Oh I think it probably has a gum in it. I just get the So Delicious brand, French vanilla. It doesn't give me any problems and is a major improvement from black/stevia coffee during my keto/IF days..🙄
It sounds like it's really good 😋 Thanks

Mossy

I tried succinic acid for about 12 days: 250mg, 30-45 minutes before meals, resting on every 4th day. I get so many bad reactions from food and supps, it was surprising I made it the 12 days. But, I did stop due to side effects, which I don't even remember exactly what they were. I get so many sides, all the time, I lose track.

I do think it helped the overall appearance of my face—less bloating—and gave me some energy, but did nothing for weight loss, which it's supposed to be good for.

It's also worth adding that I took it primarily with a mix of magnesium carbonate, a 1.4:1 ratio, SA:MC. When I took it by itself I could feel very bad, having what I could describe as an allergic reaction: improper breathing/hypoxia, fatigue, and overall malaise.

Kray

I tried succinic acid for about 12 days: 250mg, 30-45 minutes before meals, resting on every 4th day. I get so many bad reactions from food and supps, it was surprising I made it the 12 days. But, I did stop due to side effects, which I don't even remember exactly what they were. I get so many sides, all the time, I lose track.

I do think it helped the overall appearance of my face—less bloating—and gave me some energy, but did nothing for weight loss, which it's supposed to be good for.

It's also worth adding that I took it primarily with a mix of magnesium carbonate, a 1.4:1 ratio, SA:MC. When I took it by itself I could feel very bad, having what I could describe as an allergic reaction: improper breathing/hypoxia, fatigue, and overall malaise.
Thanks for your feedback. Hope you can sort out what works best for you, without any side effects.

ddjd

Same doses as what Peat recommended for each separately - 200mg x 2 daily for succinic acid and maybe 1mg MB with each dose succinic acid.
Haidut if I wanted to make magnesium succinate, is magnesium carbonate the best option to mix with the succinic acid?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals