Substance Ray Recommended That Caused Dry Mouth?

aquaman

This is a very blurry question, I know. I'm going off a vague memory.

One of the KMUD in the last year, Ray mentioned a supplement that he said you knew you had the correct amount just at the point it would cause dry mouth (it reduced Saliva).

Anyone remember what he was referring to and which interview it was??

Thanks!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I don't remember exactly but it could be cyproheptadine as @dfspcc20 mentioned because anticholinergic drugs are known to have dry mouth as a side effect. Scopolamine in particular is often used to help dry up secretions.

This is a very blurry question, I know. I'm going off a vague memory.

One of the KMUD in the last year, Ray mentioned a supplement that he said you knew you had the correct amount just at the point it would cause dry mouth (it reduced Saliva).

Anyone remember what he was referring to and which interview it was??

Thanks!
Clonidine, I think.

arien

OP
A

aquaman

If I remember correctly, it was atropine:
"Atropine is a medication used to treat certain types of nerve agent and pesticide poisonings, some types of slow heart rate, and to decrease saliva production during surgery...

...Common side effects include a dry mouth, large pupils, urinary retention, constipation, and a fast heart rate... It is an antimuscarinic (also known as an anticholinergic) that works by inhibiting the parasympathetic nervous system...." (Atropine - Wikipedia)

I missed this - thanks!

Will check now :)

OP
A

aquaman

The l-i-g-h-t search engine really helps with this. Found the audio by searching Atropine

Ray says it helps blood sugar drop at night and the histamine reaction:

From the herb Doctors - Allergy audio

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals