Subliminal Messages In Politics

Amazoniac

Yeah I think there's an intersection between culture and subliminal manipulation, but when you consider that the media, in its forms, makes our culture, then the distinction is only between the overt and the hidden, but whether subliminal or conscious, both forms regulate culture.
There was a time that I was training* members to the idea that pboy is our leader, in order to do that I had to throw his name randomly somewhere on the text; people kept reading as if nothing interrupted it, and over time finally realized who's the alpha around. *:ss

Last edited:

PhilParma

They're clearly the same person. Regarding tbe Time magazine covers, I feel like it's a forest-for-the trees type situation. Even if there aren't subliminal messages (I think there are), Time named Hitler man of the year, participated in the lead-up to the Iraq war, and the other wars we're embroiled in, lasting what? 26 years since desert storm. So I don't feel it's unreasonable to presume that any possible method available to Time magazine would be used on the public. Remember the forum we're at: Time magazine has been one of the main purveyors of erroneous health information, health information that i'd thinm we all agree is nothing less than conspiratorial. Moreover, taking a step back and evaluating our society and it's culture, what themes predominate? Well we are evidently fascinated with zombies, war. I believe "dexter" is a show about a benevolent serial killer. All one must do is look around to conclude that, independent in one's belief in the veracity of these methods, we live in a culture already adapted to these baser elements, and therefore I say it would be imprudent to dismiss the influence of media. Really, that is my objective in presenting this evidence that you may be able to diminish and explain away, but not deny: the media is pure manipulation. I contend that only by admitting the possibility can we guard our minds against it. If you want to believe that you are immune to manipulation, that's your business, but that that leaves an endless abyss of inexplicable human history. Who defines insanity? The state, the medical system. Look at this forum and tell me: are we to accept the categorizations of the state and medical system at face value?

I agree with a lot of that, I just don't see the words on George Bush's face, and I don't see the **** airbrushed onto that woman's back. The ad is manipulative enough (hard pack, soft pack, overt imagery) without an imaginary **** added in. I agree with the spirit of what you're saying, I just think that some of it goes over the edge into the realm of paranoia. And I also believe that animators enjoy smoking pot and sneaking wee wee's into their cartoons. I don't think that I'm immune from manipulation, I know that culture has screwed me up big time. You make some good points.

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

I agree with a lot of that, I just don't see the words on George Bush's face, and I don't see the **** airbrushed onto that woman's back. The ad is manipulative enough (hard pack, soft pack, overt imagery) without an imaginary **** added in. I agree with the spirit of what you're saying, I just think that some of it goes over the edge into the realm of paranoia. And I also believe that animators enjoy smoking pot and sneaking wee wee's into their cartoons. I don't think that I'm immune from manipulation, I know that culture has screwed me up big time. You make some good points.
Excellent.

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

There was a time that I was training* members to the idea that pboy is our leader, in order to do that I had to throw his name randomly somewhere on the text; people kept reading as if nothing interrupted it, and over time finally realized who's the alpha around. *:ss
Well there you go; PBoy is our glorious leader.

LUH 3417

The Gay Science

Attachments

• 10D68BA8-7348-4F31-9195-65D9F0AAC332.png
    10D68BA8-7348-4F31-9195-65D9F0AAC332.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 44

LUH 3417

Good, old-fashioned **** and vag.
I bet it’s intentionally confusing. Even if it’s not explicitly about anal sex or homosexuality, the doctor wearing a glove just makes the entire thing asexual and sterile.

“It will be remembered as the age when recreational travel meant a packaged gawk at strangers, and intimacy meant following the sexual rules laid down by Masters and Johnson and their kin; when formed opinion was a replay of last night’s TV talk-show, and voting the approval of persuaders and salesmen for more of the same.”

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

I bet it’s intentionally confusing. Even if it’s not explicitly about anal sex or homosexuality, the doctor wearing a glove just makes the entire thing asexual and sterile.

“It will be remembered as the age when recreational travel meant a packaged gawk at strangers, and intimacy meant following the sexual rules laid down by Masters and Johnson and their kin; when formed opinion was a replay of last night’s TV talk-show, and voting the approval of persuaders and salesmen for more of the same.”

The masters and johnson thinf was interesting and something i was unaware of. I tried finding an interesting documentary on kinsey but it couldnt be done. I found tbis quote on masters & johnson especially amusing: "Among the more prominent objections that people had and have to Masters and Johnson's research is their technique and methodology. Given the controversial nature of the work, Masters was unable to recruit volunteers and began his study using local prostitutes as participants. This was mostly done out of necessity, since prostitutes were easily accessible and knowledgeable about sex, which was lacking among others in the area. This aspect of Masters' early work made it difficult to publish or find funding, leading Masters to strengthen his search for additional participants."

It made me think, like why is there sex ed in schools? The church traditionally dictated people's sex lives with an iron fist (no freudian insinuation intended). Anyways it seems to me these bogus research institutions took the ppace of the church when it comes to controlling sex, and that lays an interesting foundation for things like cosmopo litan and all those lifestyle magazines, telling people how to have sex akd what to think about it. It's a very interesting phenomenon when yiu take a step back.

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

Maybe it's to encourage condom usage, too.

LUH 3417

The masters and johnson thinf was interesting and something i was unaware of. I tried finding an interesting documentary on kinsey but it couldnt be done. I found tbis quote on masters & johnson especially amusing: "Among the more prominent objections that people had and have to Masters and Johnson's research is their technique and methodology. Given the controversial nature of the work, Masters was unable to recruit volunteers and began his study using local prostitutes as participants. This was mostly done out of necessity, since prostitutes were easily accessible and knowledgeable about sex, which was lacking among others in the area. This aspect of Masters' early work made it difficult to publish or find funding, leading Masters to strengthen his search for additional participants."

It made me think, like why is there sex ed in schools? The church traditionally dictated people's sex lives with an iron fist (no freudian insinuation intended). Anyways it seems to me these bogus research institutions took the ppace of the church when it comes to controlling sex, and that lays an interesting foundation for things like cosmopo litan and all those lifestyle magazines, telling people how to have sex akd what to think about it. It's a very interesting phenomenon when yiu take a step back.
Yea that’s a very good point. I know someone who didn’t breastfeed her babies because she read in cosmopolitan that you can get an orgasm from breastfeeding. This was in the 1980s but you can see how they goal was to pervert breastfeeding and promote formula use. Maybe cosmopolitan got paid off by similac.

LUH 3417

Ironically Trojan condoms are marketed and sold by “Church and Dwight” of Arm and Hammer.
Seth (MacFarlane)
Set (Egyptian god)
Sex (tilted cross t, like what they did with the swath sticker, or swastika)

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

Wow rembrandt!! That's a trip. Yeah sex is one of the most basic, innate human desires. It's amazing that people dont think they're manipulated by it, i dont think any moral valuations should accomoany sex, because when they do everything goes to ***t. But of course the state is there to tell us what to think about it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals