Subliminal Messages In Politics

LUH 3417

Wow rembrandt!! That's a trip. Yeah sex is one of the most basic, innate human desires. It's amazing that people dont think they're manipulated by it, i dont think any moral valuations should accomoany sex, because when they do everything goes to ***t. But of course the state is there to tell us what to think about it.

.: April 2016

michael94

Seth (MacFarlane)
Set (Egyptian god)
Sex (tilted cross t, like what they did with the swath sticker, or swastika)

In Germanic languages d,t,th are interchangable very often. "Th" used to be written as đ and Đ ( credits to runebinder for pointing this out ).

Not that words composed as such are always interchangable... but there are a lot of interesting connections to make( and probably a few traps if we are quick to jump to conclusions ). It can be hard to see through the fog most of the time

Metal/Medal/Methyl/Medical/Medico/Mexico etc.
( the "ic" suffix means of or pertaining )

Thor/Torr/Door

We could also unpack further by digging into þ and ð ( old "th" in English ) and the fact that Z is pronounced much like a "th" in Spain... But I don't want to use energy I dont have right now!

Also with Seth/Sex/Set there is Sed ( thirst in Spanish ), seemingly unrelated... but it is a bit cryptic, related to dry ( drei ) fasting. Dry fasting is very closely tied to sex because of the kidneys. https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/water-makes-your-body-a-vat.22088/

Drei ( 3 )
Sex ( 6 )
Nein ( 9 ), To not be a "Yes Man", as they say.

That is another piece in the puzzle of what "Tesla" was talking about. I personally do not believe "Nikolas Tesla" was even a real person... but thats another discussion... things are very strange.

LUH 3417

In Germanic languages d,t,th are interchangable very often. "Th" used to be written as đ and Đ ( credits to runebinder for pointing this out ).

Not that words composed as such are always interchangable... but there are a lot of interesting connections to make( and probably a few traps if we are quick to jump to conclusions ). It can be hard to see through the fog most of the time

Thor/Torr/Door

We could also unpack further by digging into þ and ð ( old "th" in English ) and the fact that Z is pronounced much like a "th" in Spain... But I don't want to use energy I dont have right now!

Also with Seth/Sex/Set there is Sed ( thirst in Spanish ), seemingly unrelated... but it is a bit cryptic, related to dry ( drei ) fasting. Dry fasting is very closely tied to sex because of the kidneys. https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/water-makes-your-body-a-vat.22088/

Drei ( 3 )
Sex ( 6 )

That is another piece in the puzzle of what "Tesla" was talking about. I personally do not believe "Nikolas Tesla" was even a real person... but thats another discussion... things are very strange.
Nikola Cruz is even stranger

LUH 3417

Thor/Torr/Door

Drei ( 3 )
Sex ( 6 )

What do mean 369 yes man?

LUH 3417

Thor/Torr/Door

Drei ( 3 )
Sex ( 6 )

Venereal disease exploded in the 1970s and 80s. Syphillis can be traced to The Canterbury tales and 1400s Europe (holy wars over holy whores)
The magic bullet was first used to cure syphillis then came the rest of the anti-bio-ticks, salvarsan

michael94

What do mean 369 yes man?

https://www.google.com/search?q=nik...rome..69i57.6035j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

A "Yes Man" is someone who agrees to everything without criticism or due diligence.

Drei-Sex-Nein is my personal and non-literal interpretation of "3-6-9" that Tesla mentions. It came to me a few weeks ago visiting my Grandfather's grave.

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe" - Nikolas Tesla ( supposedly )

Amazoniac

s-l225.jpg

?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals