Subconscious Power

gretchen

I would argue that it isn't subconscious power we are after, but contact with the God of our own being, the I AM Presence. Only the Presence and a Ascended Being can know what is best for us. Mr. Braden makes some interesting points, but the understanding of the Presence is what clarifies and makes it understandable in terms of true reality.

[BBvideo 560,340:1kb7qxsl]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OktKvRdol3E[/BBvideo]

lindsay

Have you read the Celestine Prophecy?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Sam321 Ontario to enhance police power for covid-19 lockdowns Articles & Newsletters 6
G Nuclear energy is getting rebranded and making a comeback. Get ready for power plants next-door Society 12
bzmazu The Ivermectin Story: A Power Elite Analysis Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 21
L Ray Peat Interview Jan 2020 - Danny Roddy, Ray Peat, Georgi Dinkov - #47: The Power Elite | Vaccines | Hair Loss | UFOs | Surviving The Great Reset Interviews 102
ursidae Healing Power Of Animal Products? Where? Ask For Help or Advice 39
bzmazu Bill Gates’ ‘Web Of Power’ Threatens Life On Earth Articles & Scientific Studies 9
Energizer Op-Ed: The Border Patrol's Brute Power In Portland Is The Norm At The Border Breaking News 13
A Pineapple Has Power Effects-Studies-Reverses Obesity Ask For Help or Advice 6
Y Frequent Fluctuations Of Voice Depth And Power Ask For Help or Advice 15
C Need To Power Clean My Digestive System Digestion 1
yerrag Will To Power Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality 17
Velve921 The Power Of Fruit Rant or Rave 22
ecstatichamster Pregenolone Odd Effects: Power Through Or Stop Taking? Pregnenolone 5
P Power Posing: Brief Nonverbal Displays Affect Neuroendocrine Levels And Risk Tolerance Articles & Scientific Studies 18
goodandevil RP Email Advice Comment: Political Power And Deception Email Advice 12
T Is vit e the "Green Power Ranger" against PUFA? Vitamins 2
S The Net Energy Yield of Nuclear Power Articles & Scientific Studies 6
charlie Power Failure Articles & Scientific Studies 0
G The Myth Of Male Power (must See!) Rant or Rave 36