Stunning Recent Geological Research Discoveries - Mudfossils

Um, Yes. The pictures of megaliths are clearly geopolymer engineering. The ones that adopt a Voronoi/cell pattern are clearly just made with bags, hence why I posted an example of concrete bag type construction with what I thought was an obviously tongue and cheek comment.

We do some pretty far off thinking and conjecturing here there is no tongue in cheek.

Your theory makes a lot of sense and I will adopt it until I find a better one.

michael94

oke good, then were are on the same line :) interesting topic, indeed.
be careful of anatoly fomenko's "new chronology" because that is just more B.S.
Things are much stranger than any history book and alternative history has written, methinks,

Lots of Russians think there was a recent flood or catastrophe based on half buried buildings in almost all major cities of Europe.

OP
General Orange
be careful of anatoly fomenko's "new chronology" because that is just more B.S.
Things are much stranger than any history book and alternative history has written, methinks,

Lots of Russians think there was a recent flood or catastrophe based on half buried buildings in almost all major cities of Europe.
Yes, I know about that, they call it Mud Flood right? The Russians are talking about that current history is a deception which was made up in the 19th century by the "mudflood process". Basically the modern world is based upon ancient ruins. They did ancient mining, robbing the earth of goods and minerals, hiding technology, changing history and reordering the groups of power.

michael94

yea thats what I'm referring to!
Yes, I know about that, they call it Mud Flood right? The Russians are talking about that current history is a deception which was made up in the 19th century by the "mudflood process". Basically the modern world is based upon ancient ruins. They did ancient mining, robbing the earth of goods and minerals, hiding technology, changing history and reordering the groups of power.

Even history as recent as Napoleon seems bogus

sladerunner69

Those are neat carvings, probably very old. Perhaps done by the gauls or Saxons?

Are you a biologist, sir? Do you understand the anatomy of human body?
Do you have any idea how petrification can take place?
There is a phenomenon called electric fossilization by which a powerful electrical discharge can instantly petrify an creature:
ThunderboltsProject - Peter Mungo Jupp: Electric Fossilization Part 1
Part 2 - Electric Transmutation

Now fossils can also be made in a muddy situation and look just like "rocks", this soft tissue petrification process has been demonstrated by Roger Spurr, and they call these Mud Fossils. A biologist should be able to recognize these "rocks" as petrified tissue of creatures.
Mudfossils Part 1 The story of soft tissue fossilization in wet conditions

If you are not a biologist or anatomist, doesnt matter everyone is able to recognize this:

I thought these creatures were hundreds of miles long? This what people think is a cave, but is truly a dragon, is only a few hundred feet long? This must have been prey for the larger Morocco sized dragons, at least until a flood big enough to submerge entire continents in miles of water occurred, petrifying these beasts for millions of years. Of course basic geology and sedimentary rock must also be a fallacy, because millions of years of ground sediment clearly did not do a great job of covering up these mudfossils.

OP
General Orange
Those are neat carvings, probably very old. Perhaps done by the gauls or Saxons?
Very neat "carvings" indeed, in this part you can see black runoffs of oxidized blood coming from the "mudfossils" around the climbing woman. Difficult to see on the second link coz ist black and white. Not a good example.
I thought these creatures were hundreds of miles long? This what people think is a cave, but is truly a dragon, is only a few hundred feet long? This must have been prey for the larger Morocco sized dragons, at least until a flood big enough to submerge entire continents in miles of water occurred, petrifying these beasts for millions of years. Of course basic geology and sedimentary rock must also be a fallacy, because millions of years of ground sediment clearly did not do a great job of covering up these mudfossils.
No, you are contaminating stuff together.
The alleged "dragon in marocco" has nothing to do with the "vagina caves".
The man is seeing creatures in alot of big stuff like that, of which I think is fat fetched, I dont really see a dragon with scales and all. But it remind me very much of the electric discharge event of the electric universe.
It is difficult to conceive what really happened, thats why one has to read ancient mythology, maybe they hold some answers.
Basic geology still applies, but effect over millions of years do not sound very acceptable to me.
If someone or something with technology to cause mudfloods and huge electro-discharges, I think they knew how to coverup stuff that they dont want anyone else to see.

No, why you need someone to identify a big vagina for you? Isn't is obvious, sir? It's a huge petrified vagina, but because we are so small, it is easy to mistake for "just a cave"
Hey speak for yourself :cool

Waynish

About pyramids: basically, a pyramid can be made from top down: from a mountain of tendinous material that turned to stone, as they tend to harden out in blocks, the huge blocks of stone can be removed away from 4 sides downward, and what remains is a pyramid. And these blocks, like at ancient megalithic sites think Greece, Baalbek or Egypt, look like huge cut out blocks stacked next to each other, but their seamless interconnection is not from construction, lifting and placing, but from this natural molecular tendon formation that has petrified.

This explanation doesn't make sense. If you can't explain it in layman's terms, then maybe you're missing something?

OP
General Orange
Other than passing similarity, what proof do you have for these claims?
It's not my work, I have no proof. So the proof has to be done with DNA testing samples taken from the rock.

edit:
Making cat scans, 3d scans, tissue comparisons.
It should be possible to do experiments in the lab and recreate conditions of tissue in mud and or electrify the tissue into petrification. I believe Roger Spurr has done this with chicken skin.

Last edited:
OP
General Orange
So here is an interview with Roger Spurr himself were he explains his work: link

"Earth, we know, is a living creature recycling living creatures. But for Roger Spurr, Earth is formed of carcasses of dead creatures to its very core. Its every stone is a body part. The most remarkable of these abundant "mudfossils", he says, are those of giants who fell to earth from heavenly battles. Some of these carcasses, of massive humanoids and dragons, stretch for hundreds of miles.

In his professional life, Roger serviced nuclear missiles in the Army, worked at GE and then as a field engineer for a global electronics firm. He came upon his innovative thesis in retirement when he noticed anatomical "fascia" on the coverings of stones that resembled bodily organs.

His radically unconventional interpretation of stones as body parts and organs of giants has been backed up, he says, by several catscans and DNA analyses. Roger has a background in chemistry, and explains his views on the complex transformations from organic flesh to hardened stone with reference to well-known chemical processes. Extraordinary photographs are presented throughout this interview. Body parts and whole creatures are exhibited. Especially abundant in his examples, Roger says, are the remains of arteries and veins, and many instances show the transformed traces of blood in iron-rich areas of the Earth's "geology".

Naturally, conventional geological science entirely rejects his findings, as he entirely discounts their premises. Roger also discounts conventional and most alternative histories and archaeologies as well, asserting, for instance, that the head of the Sphinx is a real head, like other objects long understood to have been sculpted, or partially sculpted, from stone outcrops.

Deriving part of his cosmic history from Immanuel Velikovsky, Roger Spurr also considers the Book of Revelations to tell of our past, not just the future, and correlates his findings with myths around the world. Gnostic views of Gaia, Jesus, and the forces of darkness also richly inform his presentation.

Notwithstanding the controversial nature of his beliefs, Roger encourages research in this area and a free exchange of ideas. Roger's work can be found at Mudfossils.com, and his Youtube channel, Mudfossil University.

The views and opinions expressed herein are those of person(s) interviewed and do not necessarily reflect those of Alexandra Meadors and Galactic Connection."

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom