Stunning Recent Geological Research Discoveries - Mudfossils

Wrong simplistic thinking. No need for "stretching" anything, sir.
First of all, how do you explain huge growth of flora and fauna of the past in these atmospheric conditions we have now? you cannot. But in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber the body heals faster than normal. under those condition of a higher pressure of atmosphere, things can grow bigger and faster. matter of fact the inventor of it explains such conditions are right for bigger growth. Creationists call this "pre-flood conditions" I am not one of those btw, I am not even religious. But it is an interesting field to explore in this case.
Also, scientist can grow creatures in the right electrical field conditions to huge proportions.
The size of atoms stays the same. The fine structure constant stays the same. Ray Peat’s view of biology is entirely based on electrical interactions. No chance of interfacial water in 6 foot cells. Sorry.

OP
General Orange
I don't feel like listening because his voice sounds like he has issues :P
What does he say about the oldest pyramids? The newer stuff is ***t quality compared with those. Are those mudrocks too? They're too hard to be, I think. Sure, he can repeat that they used to be smart and had technology, but it doesn't seem like he knows how it was done. His lack of organization in speech is very revealing.
About pyramids: basically, a pyramid can be made from top down: from a mountain of tendinous material that turned to stone, as they tend to harden out in blocks, the huge blocks of stone can be removed away from 4 sides downward, and what remains is a pyramid. And these blocks, like at ancient megalithic sites think Greece, Baalbek or Egypt, look like huge cut out blocks stacked next to each other, but their seamless interconnection is not from construction, lifting and placing, but from this natural molecular tendon formation that has petrified.

OP
General Orange
The size of atoms stays the same. The fine structure constant stays the same. Ray Peat’s view of biology is entirely based on electrical interactions. No chance of interfacial water in 6 foot cells. Sorry.
Even if the size of atoms stays the same, a man that is 2 feet taller than you, will have more of these atoms of the same size than you have.
These "constants" could change dynamically when the higher system has shifting dynamics, or in an atmospherically different environment.

Even if the size of atoms stays the same, a man that is 2 feet taller than you, will have more of these atoms of the same size than you have.
These "constants" could change dynamically when the higher system has shifting dynamics, or in an atmospherically different environment.
2 feet is 4 orders of magnitude wider than a muscle cell. Larger organisms use more cells, not larger cells.

OP
General Orange
Relatively seen, these cells are 6 foot, in your perspective in this time is these conditions.
But distances are relative, so compression can apply over time, meaning we are becoming relatively smaller. leaving behind the big stuff, that dead stuff that carboxylates and so the bigger the older it is. That's how I see it.

OP
General Orange
This also could mean that as we are getting relatively smaller, the earth is relatively growing, which makes sense coz electrons from the sun keep adding onto the earth, right?

The thought that geological structures evolve similarly as biological organisms is much more “woke” and eye-opening than the notion that animals and planets are the same thing.

Well, those creatures shrunk along their evolution obviously, but more recent fossils have been discovered. Of course the clueless civil engineers who discovered them still think they're engineering: The CANADIAN DESIGN RESOURCE - Cement/Bag Wall
What fossils are these? You think ancient engineering is actually fossils?

I agree with OP that the earth was once smaller with giant people and animals and plants and trees and went though a growth spurt and everything died and when we came back we were smaller and weaker and lived shorter lives. But mud fossils I don't know about.

OP
General Orange
Well, those creatures shrunk along their evolution obviously, but more recent fossils have been discovered. Of course the clueless civil engineers who discovered them still think they're engineering: The CANADIAN DESIGN RESOURCE - Cement/Bag Wall
These cement bags cannot be called fossils, it is not from creature, you could call it geopolymer cement

Spokey

Um, Yes. The pictures of megaliths are clearly geopolymer engineering. The ones that adopt a Voronoi/cell pattern are clearly just made with bags, hence why I posted an example of concrete bag type construction with what I thought was an obviously tongue and cheek comment.

OP
General Orange
Um, Yes. The pictures of megaliths are clearly geopolymer engineering. The ones that adopt a Voronoi/cell pattern are clearly just made with bags, hence why I posted an example of concrete bag type construction with what I thought was an obviously tongue and cheek comment.
You try to make cement bags, that do not sag, like the ones in your link, then and make a wall with it. Not gonna work.
So I am saying as in the video those walls are not build, but leftovers from creatures soft tissue, maybe not cells in particular, but skin is more likely to me and ancient people build over it.

Spokey

I still have no idea if you're serious.
The bags the ancients used probably didn't have the same geometry (they certainly weren't the same size), nor is there any reason to suppose the structure was the same or the viscosity of the materials used. One has had thousands of years of weathering, the other hasn't. The ancient structures have a layer of vitrification that the modern counterparts don't. I don't see any reason to suppose building over skin or whatever. Unless you count the idea maybe the bags were made of animal hide or something.

OP
General Orange
Because of this geopolymer, that has been used all over the place to fake buildings, it is difficult to see what is real stone and what isn't.
Edit: This tech has also been used to make buildings look like cut from stone but are just from molds and hollow. Ancient stone masons know this but keep it secret.
I still have no idea if you're serious.
The bags the ancients used probably didn't have the same geometry (they certainly weren't the same size), nor is there any reason to suppose the structure was the same or the viscosity of the materials used. One has had thousands of years of weathering, the other hasn't. The ancient structures have a layer of vitrification that the modern counterparts don't. I don't see any reason to suppose building over skin or whatever. Unless you count the idea maybe the bags were made of animal hide or something.
There could be walls made of bags, yes I know. Or geopolymer
But not the ones that are petrified soft tissue.
Two different things.
Do not think you can explain everything with either "cement bag theory" or "geopolymer theory".

Spokey

Geopolymer, poured into bags. The geopolymer settles forming the cell pattern. Over time the containing bag rots away leaving the pattern that everyone's so excited about when they see it for the first time.

Spokey

Yeah, molds were clearly used for a lot of sculptural architecture (bags can be molds too).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom