Stunning Recent Geological Research Discoveries - Mudfossils

People who have anatomical and biological knowledge might want to take a look at Mr. Spurr's work.
Get ready because his claims are far out and extraordinary and is gonna blow your mind.

There is evidence that giant petrified creatures make up the earth. So called mudfossils, a relatively new science.
What do you think about Rogers work?

He has a YouTube channel - Mudfossil University - please check it out and his new website
Here some more vids I selected:

What I find very interesting is he can explain the weird megalithic walls of ancient buildings that still baffle mainstream scientists:
Megalithic Seamless Perfect walls explained

Who can explain the Bumps

Intro Mudfossil University Orientation the evidence

Mudfossils assortment Identification

How Tall were Giants Really

Aaron

These links are terrible. 900 mile long dragon with a head the size of Libya, which recently existed? The guy seems schizophrenic.

OP
General Orange
C14 shown Unreliable in Recent Carboxylation Studies
Carbon "FIXING AT DEATH" has been shown to be a wrong assumption. Carbon attachments to Transition metal complex called carboxylation is well known in biology. (carboxylates) What was unknown until recently is that this Carbon Movement process NEVER stops so CARBON is always moving thru fossils. Therefore C14 tests done long after death are not necessarily from the original organic Carbon which is now proven to NOT FIXED at death.

OP
General Orange
These links are terrible. 900 mile long dragon with a head the size of Libya, which recently existed? The guy seems schizophrenic.
Yes that one is indeed far fetched, but there are giant petrified snake heads to be found in marocco on google earth tho. I have to check what video its on....

OP
General Orange
31°27'34.87"N
7°41'15.72"W

open snake mouth
edit heres the video after 9 minutes you see snakes mouth

url

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

You guys are completely mad.

Get out of your room and see the world for yourself

OP
General Orange
You guys are completely mad.

Get out of your room and see the world for yourself
Are you a biologist, sir? Do you understand the anatomy of human body?
Do you have any idea how petrification can take place?
There is a phenomenon called electric fossilization by which a powerful electrical discharge can instantly petrify an creature:
[URL='https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHqXK_Hz79tjqRosK4tWYA']ThunderboltsProject - Peter Mungo Jupp: Electric Fossilization Part 1[/URL]
[URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmb0CSXF53w']Part 2 - Electric Transmutation [/URL]
Now fossils can also be made in a muddy situation and look just like "rocks", this soft tissue petrification process has been demonstrated by Roger Spurr, and they call these Mud Fossils. A biologist should be able to recognize these "rocks" as petrified tissue of creatures.
Mudfossils Part 1 The story of soft tissue fossilization in wet conditions

If you are not a biologist or anatomist, doesnt matter everyone is able to recognize this:

T

TheBeard

There is a phenomenon called electric fossilization by which a powerful electrical discharge can instantly petrify an creature:
ThunderboltsProject - Peter Mungo Jupp: Electric Fossilization Part 1
Part 2 - Electric Transmutation

Now fossils can also be made in a muddy situation and look just like "rocks", this soft tissue petrification process has been demonstrated by Roger Spurr, and they call these Mud Fossils. A biologist should be able to recognize these "rocks" as petrified tissue of creatures.

If you are not a biologist or anatomist, doesnt matter everyone is able to recognize this:

You still haven’t applied my advice in the last 12 hours I see.

You definitely should, the sun feels really good and helps clarify your thoughts

Sobieski

ThunderboltsProject - Peter Mungo Jupp: Electric Fossilization Part 1
Part 2 - Electric Transmutation

Are you a biologist?

Sorry mate you cannot just stretch a cell to 6 foot in size and expect it to work...

OP
General Orange
Sorry mate you cannot just stretch a cell to 6 foot in size and expect it to work...
Wrong simplistic thinking. No need for "stretching" anything, sir.
First of all, how do you explain huge growth of flora and fauna of the past in these atmospheric conditions we have now? you cannot. But in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber the body heals faster than normal. under those condition of a higher pressure of atmosphere, things can grow bigger and faster. matter of fact the inventor of it explains such conditions are right for bigger growth. Creationists call this "pre-flood conditions" I am not one of those btw, I am not even religious. But it is an interesting field to explore in this case.
Also, scientist can grow creatures in the right electrical field conditions to huge proportions.

OP
General Orange
You still haven’t applied my advice in the last 12 hours I see.

You definitely should, the sun feels really good and helps clarify your thoughts
Irrelevant, sir.
Someone needs to look at this stuff that is qualified, so If you know someone who can be of help, let them take a look at it.

lvysaur

Recently I was reading about the Dorset, an extinct Eskimo group that preceded the Inuit. Inuit legends speak of a race of giants who used to inhabit the Arctic, who were very "gentle", and easy to drive away because they didn't use bows and arrows.

We know that these legends don't refer to the Norse, because of the archery and also the lack of references to colored hair or eyes.

Waynish

I don't feel like listening because his voice sounds like he has issues :P
What does he say about the oldest pyramids? The newer stuff is ***t quality compared with those. Are those mudrocks too? They're too hard to be, I think. Sure, he can repeat that they used to be smart and had technology, but it doesn't seem like he knows how it was done. His lack of organization in speech is very revealing.

OP
General Orange
Recently I was reading about the Dorset, an extinct Eskimo group that preceded the Inuit. Inuit legends speak of a race of giants who used to inhabit the Arctic, who were very "gentle", and easy to drive away because they didn't use bows and arrows.

We know that these legends don't refer to the Norse, because of the archery and also the lack of references to colored hair or eyes.
Top 10 'Giants Discoveries' in North America

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom