Study: Vitamin A theory of vaccine injury

PxD

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7712358/

"Here, we propose that, in susceptible persons, multiple vaccinations activate the retinoid cascade and trigger apoptotic hepatitis, leading to cholestatic liver dysfunction, in which stored vitamin A compounds (retinyl esters and retinoic acid) enter the circulation in toxic concentrations; this induces endogenous forms of hypervitaminosis A, with the severity of adverse outcomes being directly proportional to the concentration of circulating retinoids. In very low concentrations, vitamin A and its major metabolite retinoic acid contribute to immune function and to the process of immunization, whereas excess vitamin A increases the risk of adverse events, including common “side-effects” as well as chronic adverse outcomes. The increasing rates of allergy, ear infections, and neurodevelopmental disorders (NDDs) in countries with high rates of vaccination could be related to mass vaccination and to its impact on liver function and vitamin A metabolism, collectively representing endogenous manifestations of hypervitaminosis A. "

"The balance of the risks and benefits from the receipt of the recommended vaccination schedule therefore remains uncertain.

In the face of this uncertainty, the first author and colleagues studied vaccinated and unvaccinated homeschooled children, among whom vaccination coverage rates are lower than in the general population [31,32]. The aims were to compare health outcomes and exposures to determine if any association found between vaccination and NDDs remained significant after controlling for other significant factors. The survey targeted homeschooling mothers in the states of Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Oregon. The mothers were asked to complete an anonymous questionnaire on their 6- to 12-year-old biological children regarding pregnancy-related exposures, birth history, vaccinations, physician-diagnosed illnesses, medications, and the use of health services. NDDs were defined as having one or more of the following: A physician diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), or a learning disability. A sample of 666 children was obtained, of which 261 (39%) were unvaccinated. The vaccinated were significantly less likely than the unvaccinated to have been diagnosed with chickenpox and pertussis; they were, however, significantly more likely to have been diagnosed with:

1. Allergic rhinitis (Odds Ratio: 30.1; 95% Confidence Interval: 4.1, 219.3);
  2. Eczema (OR: 2.9; 95% CI: 1.4, 6.1);
  3. A middle ear infection (OR: 3.8; 95% CI: 2.1, 6.6);
  4. Pneumonia (OR: 5.9; 95% CI: 1.8, 19.7);
  5. An NDD (OR: 3.7; 95% CI: 1.7, 7.9)."

Some of those odds ratios are pretty high, although granted the CIs are wide.

The takeaway to me seems to be to space out or reduce vaccinations, avoid anything with adjuvants, and undertake some liver-supportive measure in combination with keeping Vitamin A intake modest.

Elize

I got the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine. My thyroid test 10 days after the vaccine had high TSH, high glucose levels and high AG ratio none were issues before.

Sam321

I got the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine. My thyroid test 10 days after the vaccine had high TSH, high glucose levels and high AG ratio none were issues before.
Am so sorry to hear that. Sounds frustrating.

I bet its your body being taxed to the max trying to deal with the vax. There's a chance things will re regulate with time.

Hermes

What a bummer. Maybe some extra progesterone and aspirin would help.

What made you decide to take the vaccine? Was it required for the job?

May I ask why you got vaccinated?

Elize

What a bummer. Maybe some extra progesterone and aspirin would help.

What made you decide to take the vaccine? Was it required for the job?
No. I am a South African by birth and lived in various places in the world now I am in the USA. Did the vaccine so that I can visit family and friends

Hermes

That's a tough call. Would be torn myself in your situation if I had to choose. Hope your doing ok.

Mauritio

Would the Russian vaccine be the least dangerous ?
I might have to get it for my job at some point .

Sam321

Would the Russian vaccine be the least dangerous ?
I might have to get it for my job at some point .
Its hard to answer which one is most dangerous as all vaxxes are very new and side effects data is limited and probably being suppressed.

Elize

I had 10 days of diarrhea, headache, cold chills still have chills a month later and headache but for now connect with it and live through it as am.sure it will pass. Even supplements have side effects

Mauritio

Its hard to answer which one is most dangerous as all vaxxes are very new and side effects data is limited and probably being suppressed.
But isnt the russian one at least a non mRNA one ,which doesn't integrate in your dna ?

Hermes

I had 10 days of diarrhea, headache, cold chills still have chills a month later and headache but for now connect with it and live through it as am.sure it will pass. Even supplements have side effects
Good to hear you've found a way to cope with the nasty side effects.

Elize

Thanks so much it takes some self talk. I say. Each day I get better and better ?

Sam321

But isnt the russian one at least a non mRNA one ,which doesn't integrate in your dna ?
Not integrating with your genome doesn't mean it is better.

For all we know it could be worse than the mrna. These are just experiments after all.

Mauritio

Are you going to obey and comply when it will be required for your job?
Probably, until then I'll try to get around it or find other ways to circumvent this from happening.

They did a similar thing with the measles vaccine, if you didnt get it in a certain time frame ,you're literally not allowed to work anymore.

Sam321

Probably, until then I'll try to get around it or find other ways to circumvent this from happening.

They did a similar thing with the measles vaccine, if you didnt get it in a certain time frame ,you're literally not allowed to work anymore.
Allergic to adjuvants?

Mauritio