Study: Unvaccinated Children Healthier Than Vaccinated Kids – Doctors Agree

Constatine

Which homeopathic treatment do you have in mind? I still think medically supervised water only fasting is a completely different animal than anything else. It activates certain cell mechanisms that only happen in that state.

Low Fat Diet/fasting Reverses 42 Yr Old Woman's Cancer, Published In British Medical Jounral

Medically Supervised Water-only Fasting In The Treatment Of Hypertension

The skin is not the main organ for eliminaiton of toxins. The kidneys are.
When in a fasted state the body is highly catabolic and repairs itself via catabolic means such as autophagy. Although catabolic repair mechanisms are useful under certain conditions the body also repairs itself when it has an abundance of energy. Fasting for an extended period will induce autophagy where the body will prioritize cell upkeep and repair over cell growth-replication. This is obviously useful for stopping the spread of cancers but in the same state stress hormones will become dominant as the point of many stress hormones is to acquire energy via catabolic means. Organs will be broken down, bone will be broken down, the brain will attempt to conserve energy, and hormonal profiles will be wrecked. Fasting does have its medical value but it is not generally healthy and one should not fast for more than 24 hours at a time unless they have a very good reason for doing so (which you might).

ATP

@Westside PUFAs Depends on the vaccine, different remedies work for different vaccines. If you find a good Homeopathist, they could help you. I did this to antidote vaccines required for my Master's. Worked like a charm. Too good in fact, later after a round of testing needed to complete residential visa to live in India to study yoga, they declared I had lied about being vaccinated because could not find any trace. Long story but really effective. It might even work as a concurrent treatment along with fasting or maybe you can shorten your fast. Worth exploring imho...
How does Homeopathy actually work? I am always intrigued as to how someone can explain it.

yerrag

A new peer-reviewed study comparing health outcomes of vaccinated and unvaccinated children, provisionally published in a journal of public health and assigned a DOI number (a digital object identifier given by publishers to identify content and provide a persistent link on the internet), confirmed what parents like Sarah Carrasco have observed: that completely unvaccinated children have less chronic disease and a lower risk of autism than vaccinated children.

The researchers collected health information on over 660 children from a survey conducted in 2012 of mothers of children between six and twelve years old in four states (Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Oregon). According to the abstract, the team of four scientists found that completely unvaccinated children were significantly more likely to get chickenpox and whooping cough but significantly less likely to suffer from ear infections, pneumonia, allergies, and brain or central nervous system disorders, including autism.

• Vaccinated children were more than twice as likely to have some chronic illness.
  • Vaccinated children were nearly four times as likely to have learning disabilities, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and autism spectrum disorder.
  • Vaccinated children who were born prematurely were more than six times more likely to have brain or central nervous system disorders, including autism.
Ravenel, 78, admits that in his long career practicing medicine he used to dismiss the idea vaccines are connected to autism or other health problems in children. But now, after attending autism conferences, researching the peer-reviewed scientific literature, and paying more attention to parents’ experiences, he has changed his mind.

More at link:
Study: Unvaccinated Children Healthier Than Vaccinated Kids – Doctors Agree
In the Donald Trump thread, there was a long discussion on which countries have the most freedom, between @Queequeg and @Ahanu. Is there any ranking on vaccine freedom?

I remember a discussion where a guest in Rainmaking Time said, as an aside that China would ban all pharmaceutical companies in five years time. That piqued my interest, but I wasn't able to get details from the comment section as the moderator told me to stick to the subject of the interview. I thought how great it would be if China could do that. But then, that could be a first shot towards WWIII.

L

lollipop

How does Homeopathy actually work? I am always intrigued as to how someone can explain it.
@jayegray Vaccines were designed after homeopathy, law of similars. Introduce a small quantity of element causing problem and build an immunity of sorts to the symptoms of the toxic agent. Only in homeopathy through dilution the offensive substance disappears leaving a memory of it. It is this "memory" that cancels out the symptoms of the dis-ease. Vaccines retain the actual "matter" to more forceably create an immunity. Now a days what they include in the vaccines like mercury etc. are also toxic.

Does this make sense? In US FDA has done a beautiful job of discrediting it - but then wait? It is cheap why would they promote it? It is more accepted in Europe and the Swiss have just made it an official medical treatment. In the 1800's in US there were mostly homeopathic hospitals which again the FDA sent out a witch hunt against them and basically eliminated the science. Sort of like they did with Rife and his frequencies for healing cancer.

Hope this helps!

ATP

@jayegray Vaccines were designed after homeopathy, law of similars. Introduce a small quantity of element causing problem and build an immunity of sorts to the symptoms of the toxic agent. Only in homeopathy through dilution the offensive substance disappears leaving a memory of it. It is this "memory" that cancels out the symptoms of the dis-ease. Vaccines retain the actual "matter" to more forceably create an immunity. Now a days what they include in the vaccines like mercury etc. are also toxic.

Does this make sense? In US FDA has done a beautiful job of discrediting it - but then wait? It is cheap why would they promote it? It is more accepted in Europe and the Swiss have just made it an official medical treatment. In the 1800's in US there were mostly homeopathic hospitals which again the FDA sent out a witch hunt against them and basically eliminated the science. Sort of like they did with Rife and his frequencies for healing cancer.

Hope this helps!
I can understand the theory but I guess the only way to test it for myself is to try it out. Would you have any recommendations of the best way to learn about it, as in a particular person or a youtube video, book?

DaveFoster

Some homeopathic remedies contain negligible amounts of the substance in question; by negligible, I mean none. Zero detectable amounts.

ATP

Some homeopathic remedies contain negligible amounts of the substance in question; by negligible, I mean none. Zero detectable amounts.
Isn't that the idea behind Homeopathy, the more diluted the solution is, the more efficacy it has?

DaveFoster

Isn't that the idea behind Homeopathy, the more diluted the solution is, the more efficacy it has?
Obviously not, else all solutions would be the same concentration.

Ahanu

The more stages of dilution the preparation has gone through, the more potent the medicine is, well at least that's what I thought. Maybe @lisaferraro can answer this.
Thats why Rain water is the strongest medicine of all ;-)

L

lollipop

The more stages of dilution the preparation has gone through, the more potent the medicine is, well at least that's what I thought. Maybe @lisaferraro can answer this.
@jayegray @DaveFoster @Ahanu
Correct. When I counteracted my vaccines, I used a 50m dose the highest dose available at the time meaning highest dilution available. That is truly insanely high dose and not needed in normal situations. When I have a tough situation I use 200c or 30c.

Scale is like this:

3x --> 6x --> 12x --> 30x --> 200x --> 3c --> 6c --> 12c --> 30c --> 200c - 1m --> 10m --> 30m --> 50m

amethyst

Common sense will tell you that injecting a virus and or other questionable substances into your bloodstream is not health promoting thing.

L

lollipop

Common sense will tell you that injecting a virus and or other questionable substances into your bloodstream is not health promoting thing.
@amethyst right?!?! Shall we say Botox? Never understood why to inject a toxin to your face so near the brain. Crazy.

amethyst

@amethyst right?!?! Shall we say Botox? Never understood why to inject a toxin to your face so near the brain. Crazy.
I never understood that botox thing either! I've read horror stories (that don't get a lot of press) about the damage it does and how people were left permanently disfigured. And who wants a frozen face? Looks so unnatural!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

redlight

Yeah would be nice... I'm still on the fence about vaccines.. Got a baby on the way.
Would like to learn more about it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals