Study shows risk of stroke rises within an hour of exercising or getting angry

mamakitty

Maybe this has been posted before, apologies if so.

News article:

Actual study link:

This study suggests that anger or emotional stress and extreme exercise increases the risk of stroke within an hour.

Apparently, anger increases risks of all strokes, whereas, exercising increases the risks of intracereberal haemorrhage.

Maybe this explains all the athletes stroking out or having heart attacks? All the actors or unstable personalities having strokes?

Anyway, it had been a long held belief that stress, anxiety, or anger and even grief can give you heart problems and cardiac arrests.
However, does this study smell like a preemptive attempt to explain away all the incoming strokes and heart attacks, in the post-jab world?

Last edited:
OP
M

mamakitty

This Forum is like

Sedentary > sportive LOL
Not necessarily, I just came across this study and posted it to get people’s perspectives.

But definitely something to be said about too much of a good thing is not good.

Why did you ignore the anger part though? I emphasised that equally or even more.

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
I think the articles are coming out to explain the sudden increase in stokes, myself. Now people shouldn’t exercise… babies born with heart defects due to climate change? Kids have heart attacks too? I really can’t give much attention to main stream media that relies on pharma paid journals in an allopathic medicine dominated world. Pre-Covid jab, I would think that extreme anger could bring on a stroke though, having seen veins pop out of people’s foreheads of whom have quite a stroke history. The above referenced articles were referenced in another thread I believe or I would hunt them down. I still can if need be.

OP
M

mamakitty

I think the articles are coming out to explain the sudden increase in stokes, myself. Now people shouldn’t exercise… babies born with heart defects due to climate change? Kids have heart attacks too? I really can’t give much attention to main stream media that relies on pharma paid journals in an allopathic medicine dominated world. Pre-Covid jab, I would think that extreme anger could bring on a stroke though, having seen veins pop out of people’s foreheads of whom have quite a stroke history. The above referenced articles were referenced in another thread I believe or I would hunt them down. I still can if need be.
Oh thank you, I thought as much someone must have posted this before.
I agree with your line of thinking there, a lot of preemptive excuses being pushed in the mainstream these days!

TheSir

Almost like stress causes vasoconstriction and blood clotting. Must be nice to be a researcher in modern times, all you have to do is test self-evident hypotheses.

CiggyTardust

Just more propaganda from the lying press to cover up the actual cause behind the rising number of strokes that is becoming apparent... I'll give you a hint: it's not anger or exercise.

OP
M

mamakitty

Almost like stress causes vasoconstriction and blood clotting. Must be nice to be a researcher in modern times, all you have to do is test self-evident hypotheses.
Hahaha good point
Edit: although anger does seem to be a huge stressor on the body

Last edited:
OP
M

mamakitty

Just more propaganda from the lying press to cover up the actual cause behind the rising number of strokes that is becoming apparent... I'll give you a hint: it's not anger or exercise.
Yeah, I think you are right, it does look like an awful lot of coincidences these days. They have to come up with an excuse to explain all the young fit people having strokes and heart attacks, even if the excuse is barely coherent.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals