Study Showing PUFA Does Not Influence Cancer Growth?

Gadsie

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/pjab1912/4/5/4_5_236/_pdf

Both with very rapidly and slowly growing tumors, there was absolutely no recognizable difference in tumor growth among all the groups fed on different diets in the above experiments. Thus, the practical absence of fats and lipoids in the food does not seem in the least to affect the growth of tumor tissues.

schultz

It's unclear how long they were on the various diets for. Were they only on the diet for 3 weeks?

Lecithin seems like the only PUFA used I guess. Experiment 1 and 3 used butter as the fat.

OP
Gadsie

Gadsie

It's unclear how long they were on the various diets for. Were they only on the diet for 3 weeks?

Lecithin seems like the only PUFA used I guess. Experiment 1 and 3 used butter as the fat.
Yes, 4 weeks prior to the tumor transplant, and 3 weeks after. I find it (disappointingly) interesting that the fat-free diets gave no different results than the fat and pufa containing diets.

OrangeJuice

From my own research....

I think Cancer is controlled or unable to advance because of certain proteins and enzymes that are secreted from the Pancreas.
This comes from a study somebody on this forum posted that showed when a Woman gets pregnant her body stops producing a key enzyme so that the foreign entity can grow in her body (the baby)....and after the baby is born, the pancreas begins excreting this enzyme again. And that this key enzyme was involved in the supressing any tumors or cancer growth.

Also, according to RBTI (which i follow and trust more so than Ray, although they overlap much)....
Carey Reams explains that Cancer, Diabetes, etc.....all stems from LIVER malfunction....and that unhealthy liver is unable to create the correct enzymes and material needed for other organs such as the Pancreas. It all boils down to mineral deficiencies and liver malfunction that results from it.

Diabetes stems from a weakened liver, which cannot produce the essential enzymes or hormones as well as balance BLOOD PH along with other PH levels within the body.
In RBTI, perfect health has Saliva/Urine PH at 6.4/6.4 each. While Blood PH should always hover at about 7.4 (this is a must). The body must do everything possible to keep Blood at PH 7.4. When the body cannot do this then you'll know something is seriously wrong.

Diabetes (Type2) is when the BLOOD is not at the CORRECT PH....which causes INSULIN to lose its potency in the blood, which makes it ineffective or weak. The pancreas is mostly fine secreting Insulin, but will produce too much because potency of blood isn't right.

Cancer would be because Pancreas cannot produce correct enzymes, etc. which would stem from Mineral Deficiencies (Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium) explained above.
PJ's Notes on Carey Reams and the RTBI Concepts. Part III: Calciums and Feeding The Liver.

In RBTI, Calcium is the most important Mineral. But, to get all the correct Calcium molecules/salts one needs to eat a varying diet. Not all Calcium is the same.

PJ's Notes on Carey Reams and the RTBI Concepts. Part VIII: An Ode to Lemon.
This is why Carey Reams had to Lemon Water protocol/Lemon-Water-Fast to heal people's livers. The pure Lemon Juice mixed with distilled water sipping 4oz. every 1/2 an hour for 8 hours will begin to detoxify the liver and its anionic state is needed for the Liver to create its essential enzymes, especially Liver Bile.

PJ's Notes on Carey Reams and the RTBI Concepts. Part II: Frequency, Math and pH.
"Our bodies are cationic. All the foods we eat, except fresh lemon, are cationic. As these cationic foods enter the gut they meet the anionic liver bile. The electronic resistance between the anions and cations creates the energy."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals