Study: Repeated Cooking And Freezing Of Whole Wheat Flour Increases Resistant Starch

PaRa

It is very hard for me to satisfy the daily requirement for Potassium which is 4700 mg. I don't drink milk, but I make yogurt from whole milk and eat that every day. I eat oranges. Is there an advantage to OJ?

daily requirement of 4700 means nothing, you have to aim for minimum 17mg of potassium per g of carbs in order to store them in your tissues

If you consume 200g carbs so the minimum is 3400mg of potassium

olive said this sometimes ago and it is what is preached by taeian IIRC

pauljacob

I like potato salad with grated cabbage and a light oil dressing, however you need small amounts, bit like a 'side' dish if you will.
I can thoroughly recommend enteric coated oregano oil gel capsules if you think your intestinal bacteria is off. The caps I use are enteric coated and contain 55% Carvacrol (the active ingredient) :):
Thank you I'll check them out. :happy:

PaRa

Source??? Beside “someone said so”

Glycogen in muscle, liver, and fat cells is stored in a hydrated form, composed of three or four parts of water per part of glycogen associated with 0.45 millimoles (18 mg) of potassium per gram of glycogen.

Glycogen storage: illusions of easy weight loss, excessive weight regain, and distortions in estimates of body composition - PubMed

Btw I agree that it’s not « you have to consume this amount of dietary K per g of carb » but this K have to come from somewhere

It’s ok mate don’t go crazy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals