Study on facial masks

Big surprise, they do nothing...

Interesting that medical masks were so ineffective too. My girlfriend is a nurse and wears a mask AND shield! What a miserable time that must be. She doesn't feel too well a lot of the time either. No wonder.

Attakai

Interesting that medical masks were so ineffective too. My girlfriend is a nurse and wears a mask AND shield! What a miserable time that must be. She doesn't feel too well a lot of the time either. No wonder.
The study shows medical masks are much more effective than cloth masks(which are basically useless)

Yes that is correct, I got that, I just thought medical masks were more protective than the study suggests....

"Penetration of cloth masks by particles was almost 97% and medical masks 44%."

Gustav3Y

Actually I was aware of such claims before the pandemic mainly because I had to use masks, if one reads the date of the study is 2015, which would have been nice to be mentioned.
The study does not say they "do nothing" as the OP claims, actually they say they do something, that is the point.

OP
D

Donttreadonme

Actually I was aware of such claims before the pandemic mainly because I had to use masks, if one reads the date of the study is 2015, which would have been nice to be mentioned.
The study does not say they "do nothing" as the OP claims, actually they say they do something, that is the point.
Yeah a 3% reduction in viral load penetrating a mask does something? In what parallel universe? and 56% of a viral load penetrating a medical mask is still going to make the mask ineffective in preventing the spread of a virus. That's why 1/4 of my wife's ER team is out with covid even with 100% vaccination and 100% N95 mask compliance.

Gustav3Y

I do not think a mask makes a big difference for 99% of society due to many reasons, more than only it's material efficacy being bad or great.

frannybananny

Big surprise, they do nothing...

You must not have read the article that you posted because it clearly states....

Results​

"The rates of all infection outcomes were highest in the cloth mask arm, with the rate of ILI statistically significantly higher in the cloth mask arm (relative risk (RR)=13.00, 95% CI 1.69 to 100.07) compared with the medical mask arm. Cloth masks also had significantly higher rates of ILI compared with the control arm. An analysis by mask use showed ILI (RR=6.64, 95% CI 1.45 to 28.65) and laboratory-confirmed virus (RR=1.72, 95% CI 1.01 to 2.94) were significantly higher in the cloth masks group compared with the medical masks group. Penetration of cloth masks by particles was almost 97% and medical masks 44%."

frannybananny

You must not have read the article that you posted because it clearly states....

Results​

"The rates of all infection outcomes were highest in the cloth mask arm, with the rate of ILI statistically significantly higher in the cloth mask arm (relative risk (RR)=13.00, 95% CI 1.69 to 100.07) compared with the medical mask arm. Cloth masks also had significantly higher rates of ILI compared with the control arm. An analysis by mask use showed ILI (RR=6.64, 95% CI 1.45 to 28.65) and laboratory-confirmed virus (RR=1.72, 95% CI 1.01 to 2.94) were significantly higher in the cloth masks group compared with the medical masks group. Penetration of cloth masks by particles was almost 97% and medical masks 44%."
That said I don't think that "medical masks" are the same as N95 masks. Aren't they talking about the blue ones when they say medical? Those seem very flimsy to me and are disposable.

P

Peatness

JamesGatz

It amazes me that I see people on this forum (in other threads) defend the wearing of masks - people on this forum tend to be very familiar with the crafty planning that goes into these operations, yet seem to actually believe that masks are there to help us -clearly - masks were carefully planned as a psy-op for malicious purposes

Besides all the medical issues it causes - the biggest blow it causes will be significant damage to your breathing/facial structure (which takes time/effort to reverse)which induces a chronic stress state

Nothing good comes from masks and it was specifically intended to cause you harm

Table1.png

Grapelander

David PS

Are they going to create a mask shortage to keep people locked down? I am just wondering.

1665861777388.png

P

Peatness

We’ll since willing experiment participants aren’t lining up like they use to for their dose of poison, how else are they gonna get people sick and see that they are still willing to obey?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals