Study Found: When It Comes To Knowing True Self, Believe In Free Will

Xisca

It is also called coherence!

Xisca

I don't really have an answer. I just know that people who profess determinism seem to have bad life outcomes that they are okay with. They have a kind of sickness. And if you stay around them too long you can get sick too. They also tend to be very intelligent in some rational ways.
If free-will is compared to determinism, then yes we have free-will, for me.
But if free-will for some people comes from the mind, then I do not believe we have such free-will.

Xisca

This. Free will emerges in an embodied consciousness with awareness, strong metabolic energy, strong expanded energy expression.
This. Coherence of all our systems. And embodied.

@BigYellowLemon @pimpomproduct An interesting discussion. A point to consider however. The only thing physically proven that can exceed the speed of light is quantum entanglement, and that can not be used to transmit information. It has been suggested since the time of Wolfgang Pauli that consciousness arises out of some kind of an amplification of quantum fluctuations, so there is a very real possibility something can break cause and effect, BUT ONLY IF WE ARE NOT CONSCIOUSLY AWARE of this breaking. In other words, the minute we pay attention to something, the effect would disappear, because it would require information to be transmitted and acknowledged. But if it simply happens as part of the background (e.g. it appears random), it may be that cause and effect (which is governed by the speed of light) isn't as absolute as we would like to believe.

There are so many things we don't completely understand about the nature of the universe we live in, that there are almost certainly untold mysteries around the human body.

A lot of that science is bull****.

Yes consciousness does arise from quantum effects in the microtubules inside the neurons of the brain. But as far as quantum entaglement not being able to transmit information...that's bs. And that whole viewing something makes the quantum wave collapse bs...that's magical thinking.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals