Study: Excessive ingestion of honey has long lasting feminization tendency.

Hans

Hi hans,do you eat this quantity of honey one shot or do you split it up through the day?how much do you eat per serving?how the glucose/fructose ratio of the honey you are eating seems to be?honey that seems to be higher fructose like acacia give me the worst stomach ache i ever got,it literally paralyse me and i get similar pain in the neck and in the back.on the other hand higer glucose honey i can handle 200 grammes and more and feel like BANE
I have 2tbsp per 500ml milk and then 4L milk in total. I also add 3tbsp to my meat mix.

I'm not sure about the ratio but it's probably 50:50.

Do you mean acacia honey or something else? Acacia honey is frequently contaminated with HFCS or if it was acacia syrup, then there is most likely other components in that product that made you react that way. Certain fibers or gut irritants can cause that.
Have you ever tried Agave syrup? That's very high in fructose, but pure.

How do you know if it's high glucose honey?

tankasnowgod

Stumbled upon following study: https://www.bibliomed.org/mnsfulltext/53/53-1336645760.pdf?1615118797

Study in male rats,
3 groups:
group 1 - 5ml/kg of honey twice a week for 10weeks;
group 2 - 7.5ml/kg of honey twice a week for 10weeks;
group 3 - control

At the end of the 10 weeks
Group 1Group 2Group 3
FSH(miu/ml)0.73± 0.120.16± 0.040.52± 0.19
LH (miu/ml)0.06± 0.09*0.24± 0.05*3.94± 0.43
Testosterone (ng/ml)0.98± 0.380.42± 0.05*0.46± 0.07*
Progesterone (ng/ml)12.84± 0.336.27± 0.662.59± 0.29
Prolactine (ng/ml)6.29± 0.437.75± 0.492.40± 0.43

10 weeks after
Group 1Group 2Group 3
FSH(miu/ml)26.20±1.8711.02±1.410.52±0.19
LH(miu/ml)16.79*±1.2016.36*±0.773.94±0.43
Testosterone(ng/ml)0.32±0.070.01±0.010.46±0.07
Progesterone(ng/ml)15.01±1.150.23±0.232.59±0.29
Prolactin(ng/ml)7.59±0.3522.66±1.852.40±0.43

Increasing progesterone isn't necessarily feminizing in men. There is an entire thread here of guys talking about success using progesterone (and not to become women)-

Group 2 after 20 weeks is very odd. Really low test and prog, with very high prolactin?

The higher prolactin in the honey groups would be more concerning, but I wonder if that's simply due to inadequate calcium or fat soluble vitamins.

Mr.Bollox

I posted a screenshot of my diet in the fat loss thread. Yes I get raw and organic honey straight from the farm.

is it liquid or solid? some claim honey needs to be crystallized, that liquid honey is treated and heated

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Study: Vitamin A theory of vaccine injury Scientific Studies 15
D Link between depression/obesity and PUFA in this study? Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 0
A Study says low serotonin causes mice and rabbits to become gay Scientific Studies 3
Mito A third of COVID survivors suffer neurological or mental disorders: study Miscellaneous Health Discussions 20
D Study: Lithium Is As Effective For ADHD As Methylphenidate Articles & Scientific Studies 20
Lizb Ferret study - mRNA Animals 3
Philomath Need help debunking or confirming- Study claims reduction in cognitive performance due to wearing masks, and their increase in CO2. Scientific Studies 27
charlie CDC: Face Masks Don’t Prevent COVID-19, Study Finds Masks Have Negligible Impact On Coronavirus Numbers Articles & Scientific Studies 14
Drareg German Study: Laboratory Accident Most Likely Cause of Coronavirus Pandemic Society 30
AlexR Teflon "Forever Chemical" Detox Through Phlebotomy Study Science 6
charlie An Open-Label Pilot Study With High-Dose Thiamine in Parkinson's Disease Scientific Studies 5
ddjd New Study By Dr. Steven Quay Concludes that SARS-CoV-2 Came from a Laboratory Ask For Help or Advice 3
S The SECAR study: Sodium selenite reverses chemotherapy resistance Cancer 5
I 2015 Study ; Beverage Hydration Index Scientific Studies 4
I Study Showing Mitochondria moving between cells Scientific Studies 0
Hgreen56 Anti-Peat Study reveals how sugars wipe out important bacteria in gut Debate - Anti-Peat 16
I 2008 Study ; Comparison of lipid and fatty acid profiles of commercially raised pigs with laboratory pigs and wild-ranging warthogs Scientific Studies 0
ecstatichamster Can you Debunk this asymptomatic spreader study on an airplane Articles & Scientific Studies 9
ecstatichamster Yet another stupid asymptomatic spread Covid study Articles & Scientific Studies 8
J Interesting study claims Vitamin K2 should be classified as a hormone Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
ecstatichamster asymptomatic spreaders - a fake study? Scientific Studies 3
Mauritio Autism Study Suggests Connection Between Repetitive Behaviors And Gut Problems Scientific Studies 9
Drareg COVID T CELL Study In The UK Articles & Scientific Studies 10
A Exploratory Controlled Study Of The Migraine-Suppressing Effects Of Psilocybin Articles & Scientific Studies 1
H A Cross-sectional Study Of Plasma Trace Elements And Vitamins Content In Androgenetic Alopecia In Me Articles & Scientific Studies 0
ecstatichamster Study Shows Lockdowns Cause More Infection Than Not Scientific Studies 3
Gadreel Has Anyone Else Heard Of A 8 Wk 400mg Dhea Study? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 21
Drareg Danish Largest Mask Study Refused Entry Into "scientific Journals" Articles & Scientific Studies 50
lvysaur Study: Sourdough Consumption Produces Worse Symptoms Starches, Fiber, Legumes 8
haidut Lab Animals Kept Under Stressful Conditions, Thus Affecting Study Results Scientific Studies 5
Lokzo Fish Oil Supplements Improve Testicular Health: Study Of 1,679 Healthy Young Men Scientific Studies 30
Tristan Loscha Metabolomics Study Reveals Differences Between Diabetic And Non‐diabetic Patients With Cataract Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 0
Drareg WHO Study Put Coronavirus Mortality Rate At 0.6% Articles & Scientific Studies 20
Mito Seafood Study Finds Plastic In All Samples Articles & Scientific Studies 5
Marcine Study On Fructose Brain Effect Ask For Help or Advice 8
B Looking For Study Scientific Studies 2
haidut Niacinamide (vitamin B3) May Cure HIV (human Study) Scientific Studies 9
Mito Thyroid Function Analysis In 50 Patients With COVID-19: A Retrospective Study Thyroid and Hormones 0
jzeno Womp Womp: NIH DROPS Big Study Of Big Pharma Fauci's Love Child, Remdesivir Breaking News 1
Epistrophy Cellular Structure Study Experiments 0
GorillaHead Carnitine Is Peaty? Study Shows Decreased Peroxidation Scientific Studies 26
ecstatichamster Most Important Study - Shows Genetic Theories Are Completely False (involves Exosomes) Scientific Studies 0
Pufa-Puffin [STUDY] EMF Exposure Causing Tooth Decay In Rats Scientific Studies 0
PurpleHeart Anyone Care To Explain This Study About DHT Male Issues 16
RealNeat Monkey Study Shows Immunity To SRSCV2 After Exposure Health 0
L Funtional SARS-coV2 Immune Response Study Miscellaneous Health Discussions 7
berk Study: Music With 190 Bpm Improves Your Workouts Scientific Studies 4
Kingpinguin PUFA Has Greater Anti-epileptic Effect Than SFA In Ketogenic Diet According To Study Scientific Studies 1
cinderella An Interesting Case Study Of A 49 Year Old Woman Thyroid and Hormones 0
methylenewhite Parkinson’s Begins In The Gut. One More Study Scientific Studies 4