Studies That Find Vitamins Worthless

Vinero

Most supplements are garbage in my experience.
Very poor quality and lots of toxic fillers make most supplements useless.
I have had so many bad reactions, upset intestines, feeling sick etc. it's unbelievable.

raypeatclips

Most supplements are garbage in my experience.
Very poor quality and lots of toxic fillers make most supplements useless.
I have had so many bad reactions, upset intestines, feeling sick etc. it's unbelievable.

+1

Using supplements topically prevents the worst reactions. Peat said to me about fat solubles that they are much less likely to cause bad reactions, and the worst that could happen is probably a rash when used topically. This is much better than my last experience with oral fat soluble vitamins where I was bent double with stomach pain for a day and diarrhea.

Vinero

+1

Using supplements topically prevents the worst reactions. Peat said to me about fat solubles that they are much less likely to cause bad reactions, and the worst that could happen is probably a rash when used topically. This is much better than my last experience with oral fat soluble vitamins where I was bent double with stomach pain for a day and diarrhea.
I have experienced that too with high doses of oral fat solubles. Vitamin E can be really brutal on the intestines in high doses.

Dhair

I have experienced that too with high doses of oral fat solubles. Vitamin E can be really brutal on the intestines in high doses.
Vitamin E is best rubbed on the gums and under/on the tongue IMO.

OP
Badger

Badger

This one got in the MSM Tuesday:
Evidence mounts that vitamins might not do anything for your health: A scientific review found that multivitamins, vitamin D, calcium and vitamin C showed no benefit to one’s health
https://www.salon.com/2018/05/29/ev...tamins-might-not-do-anything-for-your-health/

"As many debates are in science and health, there are plenty of varying opinions, but according to a new study published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, the most popular vitamin and mineral supplements provide zero health benefits. The study, which was conducted by researchers at St. Michael's Hospital and the University of Toronto, analyzed data and single randomized control trials published in English from January 2012 to October 2017. The systematic review found that multivitamins, vitamin D, calcium and vitamin C showed no benefit, or added risk, in the prevention of cardiovascular disease, heart attack, stroke or premature death. The review looked at the aforementioned vitamins using the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey data (from 1999 to 2012), which found supplement use in the U.S. reached a high in 2012. Multivitamins were taken by an estimated 31 percent of the population, vitamin D by 19 percent, calcium by 14 percent, and vitamin C by 12 percent, according to the report.

“We were surprised to find so few positive effects of the most common supplements that people consume,” said Dr. David Jenkins, the study's lead author, in an announcement. “Our review found that if you want to use multivitamins, vitamin D, calcium or vitamin C, it does no harm – but there is no apparent advantage either.” The study found that niacin and antioxidants suggested there may be a small increased risk of death (!) from any cause for those taking said supplements.

However, taking folic acid alone, or B-vitamins with folic acid, might contribute to decreasing cardiovascular disease and stroke."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals