Studies: High-dose Thiamine Improves Fibromyalgia & Fatigue Symptoms + Own Experiment!

kaybb

I'll check out your log, thanks Birdie. I'm using cyproheptadine to protect against the Flagyl; it still reduces my appetite and I get the nausea, but it's bearable with cypro.

It just so happens that I have some naltrexone on hand, so I'll give that a go after talking to my doc. Being a mad scientist certainly has its benefits. Muahahaha.
Make sure to start on very low dose. 1mg-4mg

kaybb

Is there a CFS Fibromyalgia thread on the forum?[/QUOTE]
I wish there were....I look for info on this subject almost every day.
And @Birdie, can I ask how you measure out your doses. I want to stay at 1mg. I have tried 3mg and I get flared FMS symptoms terribly . Maybe I should check your log :)

Birdie

Is there a CFS Fibromyalgia thread on the forum?
And @Birdie, can I ask how you measure out your doses. I want to stay at 1mg. I have tried 3mg and I get flared FMS symptoms terribly . Maybe I should check your log :)[/QUOTE]
I dissolve 1 50 mg ldn tablet in 50 ml water. Then, I measure out 3 ml for a dose. You would use 1 ml for your 1 mg dose. Think that's it.. I use a syringe to measure out my dose. And I shake the solution before using.
I haven't been to my log in a while but will keep checking.

kaybb

And @Birdie, can I ask how you measure out your doses. I want to stay at 1mg. I have tried 3mg and I get flared FMS symptoms terribly . Maybe I should check your log :)
I dissolve 1 50 mg ldn tablet in 50 ml water. Then, I measure out 3 ml for a dose. You would use 1 ml for your 1 mg dose. Think that's it.. I use a syringe to measure out my dose. And I shake the solution before using.
I haven't been to my log in a while but will keep checking.[/QUOTE]
Thank you!! Very helpful!

Lucenzo01

The most important B-vitamins are B1, B2 and B3 (niacinamide) IME. Riboflavin it's extremely overlooked considering FAD is necessary for everything. I was a low energy person until I started taking a lot of almost everything. Check my log if you want more info. I added b1 and b2 lately and everyday is better. Good luck.