stuck with one health problem

biggirlkisss

I seem to be stuck and feeling depressed about a mistake I make. Everything else with my health has moved forward in the pace that is good. I ate eggs and noticed digestion problems after 3 days after to be exist. I ignored this due to me needing to save money for other foods. I talked to the farmer 2 months later and he told me they ate a little bit of soy and organic beans as much as possible. Not the best. I switched to another farmer who did it 100%^ right. I noticed I felt better no noticeable digestion problems at first. Then month later felt terrible super comfortable. Eventually took them out totually from my diet 3 days later felt better. Then brought then back 2 weeks later got extremely bad. Cramping so bad couldn't walk it was so bad. Thought something was seriously wrong. Then took them out been better since worse for last 2 months in different ways in terms of my digustion. I can handle more pressure from the sun on my tummy but less comfortable. I noticed too my nails changed and nobody believes me.

Attachments

• toenail1.jpg
    toenail1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 608
  • toenail 2.jpg
    toenail 2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 606

Jenn

Are you eating them cooked or raw? It can make a big difference for the intestines. Don't beat yourself up! Part of the healing process is learning how to listen to your own cues. Personally, I have a 2-3 day delay in my response to foods for my intestines.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

I did cooked then raw. Both problems. Why is there a delay. Is it a igg response or what?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
A lot of people are allergic to the egg whites. I now eat the yolk, raw, in the morning.

Jenn

I would stick with potatoes and gelatin then as protein sources. When my nails looked like that, I was renting a place that had a lot of iron in the water. It took a few months for them to return to "normal" after I moved out of that place. There may be other reasons too.

For me,the delayed response is a sluggish system and an overstretched system. For me, going through "too fast" still takes a day and a half.

Dutchie

I think your feet&nails look fine,which is clearly a cue that my feet/toenails aren't normal at all....

Having a reaction 3days later after eating something is quite normal actually. I've read numerous times that it takes 3days for food to travel through the entire gut.
It is however hard to tell that way if a certain food migth be an allergen

Dutchie

biggirlkiss said:
dutchie would that be considered a igg allergy?

What do you mean?.....the food travelling through the gut for 3days?.....I've heard that being told&written many times by various dieticians,doctors etc.
Or do you mean a certain food causing,or at least suspected of, problems after or within 3days? Bc I've indeed come to think that when that happens there's something wrong. Could be the food in itself or in case of the eggs diet or other circumstances from the animal,certain (lack of) vitamin&mineral balance in a food etc.
I'm not a doc. or can throw around scientific data to back this up as it's purely my own wonderings/opinion based upon several stuff I've read,experienced atc.;).......but I've come to think that if a food causes a reaction 'the problem food' is probably the tip of the iceberg and that the real problem goes more towards guthealth...flora and leaky gut,bc as I understood a food can't cause an immune reaction if it can't 'leak' into the bloodstream through holes in the gutlining....

Dutchie

Jenn said:
It should take about 24 hours from one end to the other, not 3 days. 3 days may be "normal" but it's not healthy.
Wel....how do you know that what you ate *ahem* comes out the same day and that its not from the previous days?

4peatssake

Jenn said:
If you take some activated charcoal, about a TBS, and pay attention, you too shall know. ;)
:rolling

Dutchie

Jenn said:
If you take some activated charcoal, about a TBS, and pay attention, you too shall know. ;)

At various sources I heard the term activated charcoal but have no idea what it is,what it does,what it migth be called over here...

Jenn

It's use for absorbing toxins. If you can't find it at a health food store, try a veterinary. It's given to animals that may have gotten into poison of some kind or toxic vegetation. It's a specially treated coal, black, like barbecue briquettes or coal for heat.

Dutchie

Jenn said:
It's use for absorbing toxins. If you can't find it at a health food store, try a veterinary. It's given to animals that may have gotten into poison of some kind or toxic vegetation. It's a specially treated coal, black, like barbecue briquettes or coal for heat.

At the healthfood store I saw something called Bentonite clay,but that is green and you can only get it in large packages which are quite pricey. I don't have the money or will anymore to spend on lots of supplements and then have them sitting on the counter half opned yet again. Supplements and sh*t have cost me so much money in the past and hardly made a difference to me.

Jenn

No, not the same thing at all.

It's not a mandatory product, it just doesn't digest, so it comes out s black as it went in. ;) It's relatively cheap and comes in pill form too, ask for it in the pharmacy section.

natedawggh

Hey biggirl, you don't have to eat eggs... Peat just recommends them as a good source of protein. If anything makes you feel uncomfortable don't eat it. Listen to your body.

If you suffer from frequent stomach pains, I recommend eating bitter melon. It's an ancient Chinese medicinal plant, in the produce department of Albertson's (and maybe other grocers, idk). It's really bitter, as the name implies, but even a tiny bit eaten regularly helps kill internal pathogens. A less nasty way to balance your intestines is chlorella, 2-3 tablets in the morning kills candida and encourages beneficial bacteria. But I highly recommend bitter melon. Your nails, btw, are a reflection of your internal health and will improve if you can get other markers of your health to improve.