Stubborn Temps?

Connor888

I started this ndt about a month ago, and despite trying different dosing schedules, my temps wont budge. I woke up to 36.2 yesterday and thought things were finally getting better. Now im down to my usual 35.8. Right now im taking 1.5 grains divided into 3 doses (7am,1pm,7pm) - are there any good ways to make the ndt work better? This is the second ndt ive tried and i am still hypo

I supplement pregnenolone(30mg), magnesium glycinate(about 200mg) once per day and I eat liver once per week. I eat about just over 3000 calories per day eating till satiation and plenty of carbs and salt. And no vegetable oils.

Cortisol saliva test
MlwOvUn.png

DHEA
NeA7xxd.png

Hormones
t6kK01k.png

Latest Thyroid labs:
AI1vEjh.png

XCcxdJ7

Would appreciate any pointers or whatever worked for you thanks :)

Last edited:

Maljam

How do you feel? Do what makes you feel good, don't focus on numbers on a thermometer IMO.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

How do you feel? Do what makes you feel good, don't focus on numbers on a thermometer IMO.

Not good. Fatigue, 'flat' mood, loss of libido anxiety etc. Those lab results on my thyroid are from today, and they are the best numbers I've had while on ndt so it's having a positive effect on my blood work, just don't really feel it.

Maljam

Not good. Fatigue, 'flat' mood, loss of libido anxiety etc. Those lab results on my thyroid are from today, and they are the best numbers I've had while on ndt so it's having a positive effect on my blood work, just don't really feel it.

What is your diet like, exercise, lifestyle?

It can all be confusing. I've had "good" bloodwork where I felt like living hell, then my bloodwork got "worse" when I started feeling better on a day to day basis. I think bloodwork can be useful for sure, but using it as a guide I never found to be helpful.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

What is your diet like, exercise, lifestyle?

Whole foods only for the most part, every day I will usually eat meals or foods consisting of; Eggs, meat, fruit, milk, rice, cheese and so on. No unhealthy lifestyle habits like smoking or drinking. Exercise if I have the energy for it, which isn't often

Maljam

Whole foods only for the most part, every day I will usually eat meals or foods consisting of; Eggs, meat, fruit, milk, rice, cheese and so on. No unhealthy lifestyle habits like smoking or drinking. Exercise if I have the energy for it, which isn't often

Any more info on diet? How much macros do you get, is it mostly liquid?

Have you had vitamin D tested?

Do you get much sun?

OP
Connor888

Connor888

Any more info on diet? How much macros do you get, is it mostly liquid?

Have you had vitamin D tested?

Vitamin D was good when I had it checked a few months ago, and I always sit out in the sun early day if it's out so I think I'm covered there. I may have somewhere between one to two liters of milk a day, and a cup of orange juice. I don't usually track macros but I thought I would yesterday just to see how much protein I'm getting etc. Macros yesterday were: 39% (292g) carbs, 41% fat (137g) and 149% (149g) protein.

Maljam

Vitamin D was good when I had it checked a few months ago, and I always sit out in the sun early day if it's out so I think I'm covered there. I may have somewhere between one to two liters of milk a day, and a cup of orange juice. I don't usually track macros but I thought I would yesterday just to see how much protein I'm getting etc. Macros yesterday were: 39% (292g) carbs, 41% fat (137g) and 149% (149g) protein.

Still not quite sure of your day to day diet, the more info you give the easier it is to suggest things.

Is that cows milk? Travis on this forum has some fantastic posts on the opioid effects of cows milk, which are true in my experience. My health took a drastic positive turn when I switched to goat dairy from cow. I believe Ray avoids all the issues from his colossal consumption of coffee, however if someone doesnt drink that much coffee, then the effects of cow dairy, especially at such a large quantity at 2 litres a day, could be seen. Opioid effects could explain energy issues, anxiety and simply the amount of liquid could explain your coldness.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

Still not quite sure of your day to day diet, the more info you give the easier it is to suggest things.

Is that cows milk? Travis on this forum has some fantastic posts on the opioid effects of cows milk, which are true in my experience. My health took a drastic positive turn when I switched to goat dairy from cow. I believe Ray avoids all the issues from his colossal consumption of coffee, however if someone doesnt drink that much coffee, then the effects of cow dairy, especially at such a large quantity at 2 litres a day, could be seen. Opioid effects could explain energy issues, anxiety and simply the amount of liquid could explain your coldness.

The foods I wrote there are where the majority of my calories come from so I'm not sure what else I could add

That's interesting, yeah it's cows milk I'm drinking (organic). I have tried goat milk before and quite liked it. I stopped drinking goats milk and switched to cows milk when I did a food intolerance test that said I was having a strong reaction to goats milk. I do eat a lot of solid food to make up for the amount of liquid that I drink, dunno if that helps. I've had this fatigue for a very long time even before I started drinking milk so I don't know if thats the root cause of it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals